1

A tall male with a dirty blonde mullet rose his head as his evergreen forest eyes darted around the bushes that rustled about nearby him.
     "Someone there?" He lowly questions, his deep voice rumbling gently through the woods.

      He spots a dog that wagged his tail, a Doberman with a mighty chest, and a jet black coat of hair covering his thin body. The male wiped the blood caked around the corners of his soft lips.
        "Hey buddy! Where did you come from...?" He coos, sitting correctly on his knees that were covered in light dirt.

"Hmm.."
       The male rotated the collar on the dog that panted heavily in content. His sharp eyes widened once he read the collar, a police canine.
       "Fuck!" He roared, picking up a shovel, and adjusting his bloody gloves. He turned to the dog that stopped panting and began to bark.

        The blonde male shoved the fresh corpse down the heavy soil, shooing the dog away just with a lift of his shovel. The man raced away after digging the corpse down far underneath the ground, his feet pattering and crunching the dead leaves that laid on the ground. He breathed out a soft laugh as cops tweeted to the dog, and cooed to him in curiosity.
"Idiots..."

      The man sauntered forty-three minutes to his house, finally arriving in the apartment where there were four floors, of course, he lived on the fourth floor. (The view was more interesting for him.)

        He placed the shovel nearby a random door and hummed softly as he walked upstairs to his room. As his phone rang, he tossed his gloves and shoes off, grabbing disinfectant spray.
"Yello?" The man blurts out in irritation.

        "Careful with your words now, I'm going to discuss something." Another man through the phone says.
"Uhuh."

    "Taehyung, have you eliminated the target?" Says the man through the phone, speaking a foreign language with an informal manner.

       "Yeahh, the cops didn't find him, but if they do, I'll make sure my tracks are covered. Is this why you called me?" Taehyung questions in the same manner of informal language, gently soaking his shoes into warm water and soap, scrubbing them as he placed the phone on speaker.

    "Not exactly. I don't mean to stress you after the killing spree you made four months ago.... But there's one victim left." The random man in the phone sighs out not in irritation, but worry.

       Taehyung's eyes narrowed, his movements froze as he glared to the phone that laid against his marble counter. Pft, he was sure this man was joking.
       "I've killed nine people in the Park family months ago, and Park Jihyun made it ten. There's no one left, Hajun." The blonde-haired male scoffs, throwing his hands up in disbelief.

        "Unfortunately, I hate to break it to you, but there's one more family member left. His name is Park Jimin. He's twenty-four years old, with light blonde hair, and the height of 5'7. He also comes from Busan like the rest of his family. He's located in Seoul, right where you live, my friend!" Hajun declares in pride.

      A deep sigh rose from the depths of Taehyung's  chest, and laid out in the tip of his tongue once his phone rang shortly with a new notification.
"That's a picture of your victim."

       Tae opens the message, swiping his fingers in urgency to zoom into the image. His heart skips a beat at the male's unexpected beauty, he scoffs to himself, the top of his thumb pressing on the button to shut his phone off, still listening to Hajun.

       "I expect you not to get caught, Taehyung. You know the prices that you'll have to pay." Jun warns, the soft tapping of his keyboard erupting into the phone.
       "Yeah, like I'd be scared of you. No need to remind me, idiot, I'll get this done. Cya later." Tae laments.

      Before Hajun could reply, Tae did himself a favor to hang up. He stood there for a few seconds before looking at the photo of the short male once again,
      "Park Jimin, huh..?" The cute name rolls off his tongue easily, (not that he enjoyed it.)

        He smirked before throwing the gloves away, and carrying his shoes to the dryer machine. He guessed tomorrow's ice cream break for himself would be canceled.
_

𝟕 𝟐 𝟕 𝐰 𝐨 𝐫 𝐝 𝐬