19

Taehyung watched as the nurses took Jimin to the ER, but someone held him back,
"Sorry, you can't enter." Said a male with scrub on.

The tall male grumbles, he grabbed the surgeon and pulled inside a closet, slamming him against the wall as his body twitched, shutting the door shut.
"Sir, I have to get going. I have to perform a surgery."

"I didn't ask." Taehyung scowled, ogling his eyes around the room, there weren't any cameras. He pulled his blade out and immediately jabbed it into the male's skull, over and over again, and quickly laying him against the floor.

He stole the male's blue scrub, making sure the blood didn't get onto the clothing. He hummed as he glanced around the room, grabbing the corpse and placing him in a large box full of white fluff.
>>

Taehyung placed the scrub on, hiding his hair color, placed the mask on, and the gloves snugly fit on his slender hands. As he entered the room, some surgeons were chattering.
"Ah, Doctor Jung, welcome! How's your wife?" A surgeon asked Taehyung, patting his shoulder where his name tag rested.

"Oh, hey, she's great.. She went shopping." Taehyung bowed his head carefully.

"Ah, but you told me she had a sprained ankle?" Asked the surgeon.
"One of her friends took her, who's the patient today?" Tae asks abruptly.

A female surgeon stepped to Taehyung,
"Kang Jiyoung. We're doing craniotomy, he has a brain tumor. Since it's a serious surgery, we're keeping the room cheery before it. I heard you're pretty good at these, so Lee chose you."

Taehyung nodded, and hummed in amusement, even if he didn't know what the fucking shit she was speaking about. He turns to the smiling man with "Lee" labeled on his name tag and bowed.

"Come join us to wash our hands, we'll have a conversation there." Offers the female surgeon, "We have plenty of time, we just sedated Kang right there." She points to the male that laid in a flat bed.

The tallest shook his head,
"I'll be stretching in this room, you guys enjoy your talk."

"Yah, seriously, I never thought that you wore contacts! Do you have blue eyes? Green?" Another surgeon yipped.
"Oh, no, they aren't contacts, my eyes are acting up lately, I have an appointment later on I think. Or tomorrow, I can't remember." Taehyung calmly replies through his mask.

The surgeons laugh and bow before leaving the room to wash their hands. The tallest slowly turned to Kang, his eye twitching. He glanced at the camera that was above and behind him, chuckling softly. He walked away, grabbing a scalpel.

"Aigo!" He dramatically yelps out as he tripped, throwing the blade directly at the camera.

The camera stopped tilting around and sparked, then broke down. Taehyung sighed, grabbing the scalpel carefully, and closing the blinds, he made his way towards Kang, and rose the scalpel up.

"I'll make that tumor better."
_