3

A few hours ago~

         "Have you found out where he works?" Taehyung spoke into the phone, blowdrying his hair that he had just washed, avoiding getting his precious black button up shirt wet.

          "Ugh! I can barely hear you! He works in that café near Hanyang University! He also goes to college there as well, you should hurry instead of looking well." Hajun rebukes loudly through the phone, typing on his computer keyboard gently.

        Taehyung hums in amusement, combing his silky locks of hair, squinting his eyes as he locked his piercing in his ear.
         "Well, I'll be there in about ten minutes, I'll try to maybe get along with him this week. This'll be fun, won't it?" Tae yips, picking up his phone as he placed on a long grey coat on.

           "Whatever. Don't fail this." Hajun hangs up immediately, offending the youngest.

          "Pft, yeah okay dude..." Tae murmurs to himself, heading out the door.
_ Present

           "Yeahh.. Give me a second.." Taehyung mumbled as his ebony brown eyes roamed across the large menu above Jimin that waited patiently.

         Jimin admires the man's facial, sharp structure. Taehyung looked back down to Jimin,
"A frappuccino would do." Taehyung murmurs.

Jimin nods quickly,
         "Oh! And.." Taehyung begins, pulling something out from his pocket.

         "Maybe your number?" The tallest asks softly, a small grin erupting from his lips.

        Jimin froze and glanced down at the small notepad that matched his own. He laughed gently,
"I see you don't beat around the bush..."

          "I don't, with cuties like you, my introverted self just says whatever that pops in my mind." Taehyung explains sarcastically, standing up straight.

      Jimin lowered his head as he sheepishly smiled, the bright red tint in his cheeks amusing Taehyung.
       "And how can I trust you?" Jimin leans on the counter.

Taehyung scoffs,
          "I'm innocently asking for your number." His deep voice rumbles, causing Jimin's knees to weaken and turn to noodles.

          The light blonde haired male wrote his number down on the notepad, pushing it to Tae, and turned to make a frappuccino.

          "Thanks." Taehyung smiled as Jimin handed the beverage to him, the cold surface melting in his slender hands.
         The eldest watched as Taehyung walked away after sliding a twenty dollar bill on the table, he quickly grabbed it and burst out into beams.

         How could an intimidating, and handsome man be into him? He asked himself. He didn't see too many homosexuals around if he were honest.

     But Taehyung earned his ticket to the most confusing part of Park Jimin.

        On the way out, Taehyung tossed the frappuccino into a garbage can. He wasn't a fan of wasting food and beverages, he wasn't a fan of drinks like those either, but it was for the best.
>>

        After three, long, dreadful hours, Taehyung knew Jimin was finally out of work, and decided to call him.

        He pulled the notepad out of his pocket and dialed the number,
"See if this works...." He sighs to himself.

...

       Tae hung up quickly, his eyes widened as he sat on his cushioned, leather couch in shock.
"He tricked me!" He grumbles.

Jimin had given him the number to a furniture store.
_

𝟓  𝟑  𝟕  𝐰 𝐨  𝐫  𝐝  𝐬