28

The two laid in bed, embracing eachother. Jimin was still nude, yet was curled up into Taehyung's arm.
      "You know Jongin's parents are still coming over, right..?" The youngest grinned as he held Jimin close.

      The eldest's eyes glided up to Taehyung who was still dressed, he exhaled softly,
     "I don't wanna get up yet." He laments, rubbing Tae's chest gently.

      "You're gonna have to, either way." Taehyung smiled, his hand resting against Jimin's lower back. "And about the little thing you said... You know, when you said you fell for me.."

     "I didn't say that!!" Jimin cackles out, beaming in embarrassment.
    "You did, and I think it's safe to say, maybe I've fallen for you too." Tae murmurs softly in humiliation, rubbing Jimin's back.

   The two were silent, idiotic smiles fixated on their faces, not knowing what to say
      "Well, we had an hour and a half of sex, so get changed, before I shove clothes down your throat." The tallest remarks, watching as Jimin rolled on top of him, and pressed a small kiss against his lips.

"You're gross." Jimin laughs.
     "Look who's talking, you're laying naked on me. WHICH I don't mind at all." Tae smirks.

      The eldest scoffed and jumped off of bed, grabbing the extra clothes he brung over, placing his white button-up shirt with small flowers on the collar on first. The tallest sneaked over, and slapped Jimin's ass.

"Yah!" Jimin grumbles as he put on his boxers.
      "What a big b..." Tae began, but the eldest turned to look at him. "..Beauty!"

     "Aw, thank you, I try." Jimin smiled, placing his trousers on.
>>

   The smallest glanced at the living room, his face heating up in embarrassment. The couch was messy, pillows scattered over the floor, the plates hanging on the edge of the table for dear life, the table cloth smeared with cum, and pulled in different directions. Taehyung's stack of DVD's and video games were tossed over, and the carpet was messed up.

"Wow." Taehyung widened his eyes.
"I uh... Didn't mean to make a mess... But this is your fault too!!" Jimin rebukes, turning to the aforementioned.

    "Aigo, my fault?! You didn't want to stop!" Tae argued back.
     "You wouldn't stop anyway!" The smallest stomped his foot.

    "No, no, no. Don't blame this on me, sure it felt really good, YOU didn't want to stop, and you kept grabbing the furniture. You almost grabbed the TV wires!" Taehyung sneered, folding his arms across his chest.

Jimin's face flushed to a bright red,
       "That's because I almost fell off your lap, you doofus!  And you kept on going, do you know how many times I—?!" Jimin stopped shouting, and lowered his voice in embarrassment, "Do you know how many times WE came?!" He whispered out.

     "No, I didn't keep track." Taehyung scratched the back of his head as he glanced down at the smallest that seemed like he were to blow smoke out of his ears in any moment.
     "Just— Lets get cleaning." Jimin grumbles, stomping to the table.

     "Oh! What a great decision after arguing about your TARDINESS!" Taehyung yelled as he fixed the couch, and lit up a candle for decoration purposes.
"Oh shut up, you horny." Jimin scowls.

     "You're hornier than me!" The tallest thunders.
   Of course, the two were big hornies, but they both knew Taehyung was the biggest horny of them all.

      "Pshh, yeah right." Jimin laughs out, grabbing the table cloth, and walking to Tae's laundry room.

    They managed to make dinner and clean the house after 30 minutes.
_