Aaron Hotchner x Y/N part 2

Y/N was listening to music when Everyone got on the plane and they talked about the case then Y/N went with Hotch to the station and helped set up everything. The police officer said"Well The victims all had 2 Year old kids" Y/N looked at the Officer and said"Could you bring them all in for Safety" The Officer nodded and Y/N looked at all the photos sighing and said"These poor girls get kidnapped while their kids are waiting at home" Hotch Nodded and Looked at the photos. Y/N said"They all have the same hair color and Eye color" Hotch looked at it and Said"Yeah they do" Y/N called Garcia saying"Hey Garcia is there Anyone else in this state that Has that same hair color and Eye color that Either their 2 year old son Died or got taken away?" You could hear Garcia Typing away then she said"Yeah A Woman named Emma Allen had Her 2 Year old Son Taken away from her because she was abusing Drugs" Y/N wrote that down and said"Address?" So Garcia says"Already on your phone" So Garcia hung up and They got in the car driving to the address and we get out holding our guns and Derek kicks the door down and you all go in looking around and The Woman was running so You chased her and Tackled her down and While Derek And Spencer were getting all the girls out you cuffed her and Brought her to the police car. You brought all the kids to the their moms and watched them smile and you rub your arm slightly happy for them then you guys pack up your stuff and get on the plane.