Helping Hotch with Jack:Hotch x Y/N

When You and Aaron started Dating you told him if he ever needed help with Jack You were there to help. Since You had a couple days off and Aaron had to work You told him that You could watch Jack so Jessica could have a break. So You got dressed into your outfit:

Then you grabbed Your purse and went outside getting in your car driving to Aarons house then You park and Get out

Then you grabbed Your purse and went outside getting in your car driving to Aarons house then You park and Get out. You go inside and knock on the door and Aaron answers and lets you in then You see Jack Eating Breakfast so you smile and say"Good morning Jack" He looked at you and said"Good morning Y/N!" You giggle quietly and Give Aaron a quick hug before he leaves then You sit with Jack and say"What do you wanna do today?" He looks at you and says"Can we go to the park then Go get ice cream" You smile and say"Of course Lets also go Toy shopping" He says"Yay!". Once he's finished eating Breakfast You guys went to the park for a bit then when it was lunch you guys went out for lunch and Then went to get ice cream. After the ice cream you guys went to the store and Got Jack new toys and clothes then A new movie to watch then you guys go to the arcade for a couple hours then it was dinner and You guys went to a different restaurant for dinner. You guys headed home and parked then You saw Jack asleep so You carried him inside and Laid him on the couch then you grabbed the bag of toys,Clothes,and a Movie then you lock your car and head inside Shutting and Locking the door behind you then You put the bag in Jacks room and Carry him into his room then When you woke him up you helped him change into pjs then covered him then kissed his forehead and he immediately fell asleep so You quietly left his room and sat in the living room then around 2:00 am You heard the door open. You grabbed your gun and got up quietly walking to the door and saw Aaron so You put your gun down and Hug him saying"How'd the case go?" He said"Good" You kiss his cheek and say"Jacks asleep" He nods then He heads to his room to change into comfy clothes then You started getting your stuff ready to leave when Aaron said"Stay the night its late" You smile then Nod and Go to Aarons room and Lay down with him cuddling him then you guys fall asleep.