Spencer Reid x Y/N:Part 2

You were ignoring Spencer since He had hurt your feelings maybe not on purpose but it still hurt so when another case came along you decided to stay with JJ. Hotch noticed You guys ignoring each other so he had pulled Spencer aside to talk about it and Spencer told him everything that had happened so Hotch told him he should apologize so you guys can work together and not ignore each other. So when you and Jj got back from checking out the crime scene Spencer pulled you aside and said"Y/N I'm sorry for being rude to you that day you didn't deserve it" you kiss his cheek and hug him saying"I forgive you I understand the case was difficult and it got to everyone" So you guys walked back into the room and talked to everyone about the case then you found the location and got ready then you drove there. You guys got out and were being very careful with approaching the building then You heard a scream and hurried in to see a women on the ground with a knife in her stomach and the dude running so you ran after the dude while everyone got the girl help. You tackled the guy to the ground and cuffed him then brought him back to the cop car and put him in then learned that the girl would be ok. So you guys went back and packed everything up putting it away then you guys went to the hotel packing all of your stuff and going to the jet you sat next to Spencer and fell asleep against him.