Makeup:Aaron Hotchner x Y/N

•For the Argument One shot!•
Pjs your wearing:

•For the Argument One shot!•Pjs your wearing:

What You get changed to on your day off:

You wake up because You heard Jack laughing So you got up then went to check on Coraline and She wasn't there so You ran downstairs to see Hotch Making Breakfast And Coraline in a swing in the kitchen and Jack making faces at her and You Slightly ...

You wake up because You heard Jack laughing So you got up then went to check on Coraline and She wasn't there so You ran downstairs to see Hotch Making Breakfast And Coraline in a swing in the kitchen and Jack making faces at her and You Slightly smile and hear Jack say"Good Morning Y/N" You smile and say"Good Morning Buddy" You hug him then Kiss Coraline's cheek. You look at Hotch then Look away still upset. You made some coffee then sat down drinking the coffee. Then you head upstairs and Start a shower and pick out your outfit then you get undressed and you get in the shower Washing off then you get out and head to the room drying off then you get dressed and head back into the bathroom doing makeup. You walk back downstairs and Pick up Coraline while Jack is Eating and Hold her then Hotch pulls you to the Living with Coraline and says"Sorry for getting Mad at you, I can't control what you do and I should be Happy. You adopted a baby so Now theres another Member of the family." You smile and say"Its fine Hotch I know you just wanted the best for me" You kiss his Head and Hand Him Coraline and He holds her then Jack comes running in so you pick him up and Lets him look at Coraline and You smiles enjoying your quiet family day. So all day you guys hung out You went to the park,Got ice cream,Watched Movies,Went shopping,Visited Jj so She could See Coraline and Jack could see Henry,You guys went to the arcade and You took Henry with you then you Guys dropped Henry back off and You all cuddled.