Rose Petals. [1.5]

[Ichika x Reader; a short one-shot.]

[Plot : The Hanahaki Disease.]

"Aki-san, Aki-san!" the reader cheered as Ichika smiled "Let's go play some pranks Ichika!" their eyes were like stars, as if it was the first time having a christmas party, Aki sighed and chuckled "Yeah okay, just give me a second, kay?" she smiled brightly.

The reader sighed, but was understanding "Okay.." they walked off to Gonta talking about bugs and animals; as Ichika ran and ran into the back of the school building, and coughed out more blood and flowers, yeah sure she was a traitor and all and this was supposed to be nothing at all. 'She didn't want to die yet though, she has to continue their plan, how can someone like reader love Akiyama anyways' she had thoughts swarming her head.

"Woahhh~ Aki-chan is keeping secrets~? What are you, Kaito and Maki?" a similar child-like mocking voice came, as Aki groan in annoyance, "Are you angry? What are you going to do cough more blood? it's not like Reader-San will like you anywa-" he was cut off.

"Kokichi, I already know that, and I already know you just want to annoy me. Cut the crap." Ichika's face darkend, Kokichi has never seen her as weak as she were now, she bumped into Oma on her way out. All she has to do is lie, lie to her precious reader, because it's all her fault anyways; it's not like they can't save her...

Can they?