The Second 'Incident' [3]

[Rewrite of my Draft, Vamp!Ichika x Kokichi Smut, I had wrote in august.]

[Warning: Smut, duh.]

[When you don't know how to do Himiko's personality rewrite smut, yes.]

[Do I regret everything? Yes, yes I do.]

As Miu Iruma, The Ultimate inventor, was checking all her 'babies' to check if they were working a-okay! Most of her unfinished works were good and not broken, like that one remote she was making for Kokichi for personal reasons; but she was reminded again of that one device she never knew that worked, or will see again.

It was that one device that had turned Aki into a vampire, she hasn't use it even onve after that, she really wanted to know if it worked so she got the best vampire-like contestant Ichika! Why? Well, her already made fangs can cover up the fact she is a vampire if the device doesn't make it as big as a bird.

So, while Ichika was sleeping, she turned on the device right out her door and had put a speaker that echolocates exactly the cordinates of a normal room because of one certain beautiful fucking person, and that's Miu Iruma all right! It was so smart of her to do that because she know with Aki's abillities to climb and jump into things, she might be able to know almost everything... like a cat, nyan nyan.

after she did this amazing idea, she walked off whispering but yelling at the same time "I'm the greatest fucking genius", because you know she's that much of a cock with an y at the end for good measure.

A day later had passed when Aki woke up feeling bigger teeth than usual on her natural born cat-like teeth, she felt like she had a thirst for blood.. horny even, she felt the fangs that grown in her teeth and licked them bitting her tongue a little as it bleed out of how sharp it was; she continued her normal morning routine as usual but as soon as she realised that she was a vampire she knew she can't let anyone notice or go near her, because she doesn't want to harm the others.

In the state that she is in, she went out and played a game what supposed childish Oma calls 'Hide n seek', but speak of the devil and a really nasty devil too. "What'cha doing there acting suspiciously Aki-Chan~?" he said playfully, giggling like a jester serving his king with jokes.

"I.. Can't talk to you right now, Kokichi." she said in a monotoned voice, covering her mouth.

"Heyyy~! Don't be like that-" he says as his tear ducts activate real hard, "I-I... just wanted t-to play a game with you... WaA~" he was cut off in the middle of fake crying by Ichika's soft hands covering his dirty mouth. She smiled devishly, and sadisticly, as she shows her more sharpen talons for teeth; Kokichi tried to cover up his fears with lies on his face by grinning playfully, but Ichika knows how he felt the whole time, after all she's the better liar.

Kokichi, with his skinny body that can't lift a single hydraulic press, got dragged and shoved into his dorm room and Ichika gave Oma one of those 'looks', scared Kokichi eyes opened wide in fear as if he doesn't want to die. He has to die for the mastermind and mastermind only, it's the only way for the others to win.

"Awww~ Is little Oma-Kun about to cry?" she mocked him, "You know the others won't hear your pathetic screaming anyways, you're just an annoying little liar." giggling a bit as she looks in Kokichi's eyes.

"Y'know liars get special punishment, right~?" she forcefully pushed Oma to the wall, locking the door, as she feeds her teeth on to his bare skin. He kept his eyes calmly, but in reality he was scared, he grunted as hot pink blood began drooling and oozing out of him. "Ding dong~ do you hear that? You lied again about your emotions" she said as she scowled in madness, do you know it felt to be Kokichi, like you're feeling watched by your every move right now?

"Why don't you just be a good boy, and not lie, m'kay?" she said as Oma pushed her roughly on the bed, not giving up on their little mouse-cat chase on who's the mouse and who's the cat, "Hey Aki-Chan... you said liars get punished right~?" he sang in a sweet annoying tone that can piss off someone by just their voice but at the same time half joking.

He was flipped over, because Ichika is a stubborn bitch who doesn't want to lose, she pulled his very white blinding bottoms slowly but surely and she laughed at his undergarments; "Hahaha! Seriously? These look like they're from Macca's or something!" she giggled out of pity, "But I guess this makes you more of a fry than you already are, huh?". [Macca's : A running joke in our discord family because one, Eve has bad Mc.Donalds aussie wifi, and two 'Australians VS. American' if you were there you would know.]

Kokichi pouted because of the mockery as Aki pulled down his striped boxers to put on a legendary condom on; how did Ichika obtained this? Simple, Miu gave them, well everyone condoms just in case they want to fuck her. Ichika started stripping naked, taking her top off, her skirt, and all the stupid accessories that will probably be hard to take out for a normal person, but is Ichika normal? No, because she's beautiful!

"W-wait hold on! I thought you were lyin-!" as his voice became a surprise grunt as Ichika shoved her pussy into Kokichi's small(?) cock. [I don't remember the diagram eve sent us of every guy's dick size in danganronpa-] she begins riding him like a hamster on a wheel as her high pitched voiced began talking, "C-come on! I thought you were better than this!" she got flipped and with Kokichi's hands on her small hips pushing in and out what Oma assumed what was her 'prostate' area.

"Neheheee~ Don't take me f-for granted Ichika-san." Oma got biten in his neck she was smiling creepily as Oma backed down for a bit, "I thought I told you to sit the fuck down didn't I?" She bit into Kokichi's ear, "Now let's dance, Mouse." Ichika had claimed victory.