Truth or Dare [2]

[Tsukasa!Ichika Akiyama x Assistant!Reader; another short one-shot]

[Note: this was written before, so have this while I write a Himiko one.]

[AU: TBHK/JSHK; Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun/Jibaku Shounen Hanako-Kun]

"Heyyy~ S/N-Chan~!" The cat-like person mewed mischievously while looking at the reader in the eyes, giving them so much trust issues not to trust her but they did anyways. "What do you want Aki-San?" the reader said as they sighed in annoyance, "You know I have a lot of planning to do, and have school work to deal with, what do you want now?" they grabbed books from the recording room and walking to the library being quiet as the little Ichika followed them annoying the reader.

"Come onnn~! Let's play a game!!" she whined and pouted, "We can even play a baby game, like truth or dare or something!" a baby game? What is a real game to her? Reader had thought in their mind, "Fine, but make it quick, I'll only do this once as your assistant." Aki looked at reader in the eyes as she smiled dovishly. "Truth or dare?" She asked the reader while playing with her hair not avoiding eye contact in case of lying about anything in particular.

"Truth, I guess." The reader sweated a bit as they got to the recording room for 'club meetings' and sat down to talk, "Are you ready for me to see Oma again? Ever since I killed myself he couldn't help but blame himself~ so pitiful~" she laughed at herself. "As your assistant, I do not mind the things you do, because I am your assistant." she floated away "That answer is so plainnnnnn..." the game went on and on until the last question occurred, it was Ichika's turn to get asked by Y/N.

"Truth or dare?" the reader said packing their things for the day, "I already told you dare!" She said, "Can you give me a goodbye kiss?" they said mockingly as they were about to say it was just a joke Ichika looked at Y/N deep into their eyes and kissed them, lips and everything. It surprised Y/N as they back away, "I didn't know my assistant was such a perverted simp~ are you turning into Miu? Y'know it kinda makes me feel sad that she's all over you.." she said admittedly. S/N turn into all colors of shades of red as they stuttered their way out of the school saying goodbye repeatedly.