Out Of Character [4]

[Ichika Has Fun; very short.]

[Really out of character. Why is it Kokichi? Blame wolfie&;$/7/):8h73!28/);7:!/&/!;(hshsdushahahaha]

Akiyama Ichika, the Traitor of the game who was against the idea killing considerably considered about murdering after the 5th trial, most likely wanting to kill Oma Kokichi the Ultimate Surpreme Leader.

In her free time she talked to Oma and had stabbed him in the back literally, he was scared and did not want to die yet because he was supposed to be the sacrifice of the killing game and Ichika had just ruined that.

She psychopathically laughed and stabbing while saying "S-so this is how it feels so kill someone~!" as the blood went everywhere on the floor. "Let's make this.. very interesting." she said knowing she wouldn't normally do this but this was a new her, the despair personality she was displaying. She grabbed the kitchen knife she had and took of one of his contact [because I wanted to do this hhh], stabbed, and gore out his eye opened.

She plopped the eyeball in her mouth, chewing the liquid-squishy substance, while feeling a weird tingly feeling in her stomach as she was cutting Oma's stomach stabbing out her anger; she needed to piss really bad so she took off her bottoms and stockings as she pissed inside the dead corpse's mouth like a toilet.

After she pissed she began fingering herself, becoming the kinky korekiyo she was inside, moaning and touching her piss and wet pussy she began to cut Oma's arms for fun and cuff of his dick using the blood from his arm she used it for lube as she stuck Oma's dick inside her; even if she didn't like Kokichi that much, it was all for experience and games.

She moans until she comes and she cleaned the body making it look like just a murder and not a gore sex scene.

"The killer is you... isn't it Aki-San." Shuichi said as he looked down, "I told you! She wouldn't do this I swe-" Himiko got cut of by a nagito-like crazy laugh filling up the room.

"It was me? So what of it?!" She yelled aggressively out of character, "This is just a game isn't it? It's all~ just a fun little fucking game!" Ichika laughed and laughed, "So this is just some sick game to you?!" Kaito yelled at Ichika as hard as he can.

"Well~ we don't need to know my explanation on why I did it! It's because I'm just a psychopathic killer!!" She said as Himiko cried, "My best friend, Yuu-Chan, would never do this.. I know it from the bottom of my heart!!".

"Upupu~! Well, that's sad and tooo~ bad because it's punishment time~!!" Monokuma said as his paw hovered the red button.

Tsumigi was in shock, "Wait, can't we just hear her explanation..?"

Monokuma presses the button ignoring Tsumigi in the process the metal grabbed her neck as Himiko tried to grab her arm but Aki slapped it away, she then died a painful death.