my world.

Rain was pouring and rose was looking out the window she is 3 and is at a orphanage her mother's died giving birth and her father was in jail for *deep breath* murder 100, rape 15, stalking 115, stealing, child abuse. You name he is in it for.

Rose was looking out of the window she was a shy,scared, girl she never spoke,smile, or laugh. She got the nick name sad child.

She was all ways near someone she trust who was not many. She has 2 friend's, lucy an Anne.

They were all 3 years old and rose has been there for 1 week her Father Finally got caught by the police when he attended a rape to a 14 year girl.

Lucy was found on the porch of the orphanage . At the age of 2.
Anne was given to them at 4 mouths old.

Rose has  red hair she has purple eyes and pointy ears. She was a vary beautiful girl. But no one what her or her friends.

Till one day on her 4 birthday was when the 3 girl ran away the orphanage was not a nice place not at all.

They ran to a mountain it was a cold night sleep close to gether to keep warm sharing a large thick red blanket

Rose woke up first and woke the reast up. A hour past of them talking about anything  ecapt rose , till Anne spotted something odd it was shining so they  3 girl touch it at the same time.

And black out.

We're did they wake up?