fire

It was a dark night and the three girls awoke to screaming. people screaming "fire! Dragon! Run!" But the girl could not stand they were 3 but they could still walk and talk but why could they not?

Smoke  filled their lungs and they could not see they could not breath there eyes water and they legs hurt so bad like they were getting cut off there minds were endless of thought and what was wrong they were young and smart. So why could they not move and what was wrong with them?

They screamed for help but know one came no once heard there cry's!they screamed and screamed at they top of they lungs But this time someone heard they cry's.

They were overjoyed when they seen someone turn they way but  they did not come to there saver. They just turned back. And ran like a scaredy cat HE was.

Once they smoke died down and they fires. They all the girl could see was ash on ash and there were dead people all around all and burn. But when they look to there legs they were in horror.

Lucy her legs were stuck under a Dead horse the horse was black and white. And Anne was stuck under fallen wooden  beam.
And rose..... got the worst of it. Her leg  was stuck in a sword wich went though her legs and out. She cried even more she was horrified see was going to die she thought but once she thought more of the pain it got worse and worse.

As lucy help Anne after she move the beam off her self she tried her hardest to get the horse off but could not then she grad the beam and put it between Anne and the horse. It work Anne crawl out form under the horse.

Know for rose... They told her to just look at the sky. She did and they slowly pulled it out and after they grab it a thorwn it away for them. They rip some of their clothes and wrap it around her left leg and then wrap the rest on the right.

They Story biggins here....were no child of there age has started. Here they Story of the ladies of the Wood's