chapter 3-

Hey um i fix a mistake with there age they are not 8 they are actually 68! Hope you like it! This book 2 and I am working on book 1 I doing it like the movie and books did!

They walk 9 hour and took a stop to eat since they did not eat when they left.

Sam cook the food with rose.

Lucy and Anne sat down close to rose.and there were a clan of the swords echoing in the air from boromir and pippit,marry.

Boromir was helping the Hobbits practice with there sword.

-move your feet!

Boromir accidentally  cut Pippin finger.

-ow

- I am so sorry let me see.

- ATTACK!

the two little Hobbits jumped at boromir. And played

The rose and sam done cooking sam whent to give the food and the 3 girls just sat and stared at each other and then Aragon yell something.

- Hide!!

Sam put out the reast of the fire. And grab his bag like everyone else. He hid behide a bush.

Boromir grab the two Hobbits and hide be hide a rock.
Gimli hide in a bush.
Aragon hide behide a rock.
Grandalf whent some were.
Legolas hide behide a rock to.

And the 3 girls ran to the end of the platform and jumped down.

When the birds whent.

Everybody ran to were they jump. And seen them in a cave like that was under them.

Then Lucy jump up with Anne on her back.Rose jump back up to but with a little someone on her back.A orc rose grab here sword and cut it head off clean off. It body fell back down.

-there was one orcs down there so don't worry. O and Anne you can get off know.

- O yay.

-we can not take the path we planned.

- do were can we go Papa?

- o little Anne. We must take the mountain.

| Mountain

Legolas was in front and on tom of the snow.

Boromir was walking by Pippin and marry.
Aragon bye frodo and sam.  The girl were bye legolas.

Let say these girl did have a adventure. There is a stoy that is untold and forgotten

Then legolas stop

-there a voice in the air.

- saruman......

- HE TRYING TO BRING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN!

-nwe must turn around!

They fellowship turn and tried to go back. But when they did a pile of white fluff, heavy  snow fell on them it was a hundred pounds were on them legolas was the first to come up with the three girls and then it was Aragon with Frodo , boromir with marry, pippin.  Grandalf and sam. Marry and Pippin were sivering  like everyone ecapt for legolas.

- we can not go over the mountain the we should go through it!

- no we should go to Rohan! ( Ro-han)

- let the ring bearer deside!

-...... We will go though the mountain!.....

Grandalf did not get the riddle. And Aragon and sam were setting there brown house free since a crave is no place for a pony. And legolas was walking up and down. And gimle was sit on a rock next to frodo and grandalf. And marry and pippin were throwing rock in to the water. And rose, Anne,lucy were sitting and reading a book form the bag

Rose, fire like hair simmer in the moon light and her eye were a green like sapphires. Here pale skin almost as pale as snow. Her cheeks were a light pink form the cold here nose was pink to. Her hair lade down on her back and some of her hair laid on her chest. Her shirt was a creamy color of White. And her skirt was two lays first pay were short and the second lay was the skirt. It was a light green. And it whent to her need. She did not feel should not a bit.

Anne, her hair was a brown like dirt but it was pleasent to look at.
Her eye were a ocean blue as dark blue. Her skin was a pleasant ton of peachy. She wore a light blue pants and a brown shirt. And here hair it was short bio to here shoulders

Lucy, her blonde hair was as bright as the sun, her eye was beautiful sade of black. Her skin was a gorgeous sade of Brown it simmer in light she was one of the ladies in the woods men were go in just to look at and then be kill. Lucy heart belongs to someone she know her whole life but she doesn't no is she will fell the same. She wore brown pants and a creamy white shirt.with here hair in a ponytail.

Then the door open and the girls put there book in the pocket of a jacket the took form there bags. The girl but the matching jacks on it was a light brown.and but the 13in sword on the back and put there 14 daggers in there waste band.nthe daggers were 3 inches blade alone but withe the handle it was 5 inc.then they walk in.

There were bonds arowws and a lot of spider wed. Legolas pull an arrow out of one of the skulls of a deawf.

- Cave goblins.

-go back!

Agagon shouted. When the were out frodo was in the air bye the door that was attached to a tetacle the was around 15 feet and an foot wide. The cut tetacle off and frodo fell in to Agagon arms. He ran in the cave. Legals shout an arrow to it head and ran in. It fell on to the entrance and it rock fell huge and dirty. On hit rose in the back of her leg witch made it bleed a lot. then grandalf hit his staff on the ground and it light up not a lot but enough to walk with not running in to some thing.

Hey gal's guy nobinay,or what ever you wish to be. Umm so hope you like this and give me some ideas and the best part are coming! Hope you like my story so far!