ρ᥅ꪮꪶꪮᧁꪊꫀ 🥀

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Raea's loud voice echoed inside the huge stage set

Everybody including the movie director who has no choice but to yell 'cut' glares at her.

She bowed down in apology for her sudden and very uncalled for reaction but she can't helped it.

This is the 3rd time this year that that drama of theirs has been postponed. Where the heck is he now?

"Aera? Isn't it?" the director give his temple a squeeze.

"Call me Raea, if you please Sir," she said, after explaining that Aera is just her name on papers.

"Raea, I do recall to have said quiet on set?!" the director ask as he walks towards her. Clearly pissed because, if it wasn't for the disturbance the scene would have been perfect.

"I'm so sorry director. I didn't mean to--"

"Do us all a favour and run some errands hmn? Talk to the stylist and ask what accessories, clothes or whatever props they'll be needing for tomorrow's shooting," the director ordered. Raea knows they won't be needing anything for this weeks shoot, but knowing it's the man's way of getting her out of the movie set, she turns and walked away.

"Okay everybody, places! Let's take this from the top!"

If this kind of treatment happens any other day, Raea would have said something back and firmly stays. Like what she always do, so that she won't miss a scene and continue to learn directing.

But, not today! She took out her phone and dials the number from the message screen.

📱"Hello, Candace?"

📲"Yes President-nim?"

📱"What do you mean they postponed it again? It's the third time this year they stop shooting the drama midway. What is going on? We've been waiting for that release since last year?"

📲"Ummn--"

📱"What's their excuse this time?"

📲"What else?! It's always the same! They should just fire him by now! With our Jin on the cast we don't need someone as irresponsible as him."

Raea heard those taunting remarks and that hateful voice in the background. Her blood is starting to boil. What's my VP doing with them?

📱"Where are you? And why am I hearing the voice of Soo Hyun?"

📲"They barge in the office President-nim and ask if we know something"

Raea massage her temple and think. This is clearly not the time to have a fandom war starting.

As much as she hates hearing the demanding voice of the president of Fan Club Kim Seokjin -- Soo Hyun, she hated the news even more. She exhaled loudly as she steps inside her car.

📲"President-nim?? Hello? Are you still there?"

📱"He'd gone missing again didn't he?"

The vice president of her fan club, Candace is silent from the other end. But it's not rocket science to figure out what is happening. If Soo Hyun's presence in their office is not a big give away already, what she heard next sealed the deal.

📲"Yes, President-nim. Unfortunately RM again had gone missing."

Raea ended the call and steps on the gas pedal, hurrying to their club's office. Thinking of what country should she google first once she arrives to help narrow down the search.

Is there a new gallery in Rome that just open and he can't wait to visit? Or is there a new book signing event by his favourite author somewhere in the East Coast? Ugh! RM?! Seriously! In the middle of your drama shooting?! What were you thinking?

Going on the maximum speed limit of the city's freeway her car zoom.