ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ 🥀

"Well well well

"Well well well... Looks like the rumours are true then?!"

A WEEK AGO

Namjoon slump back in one of his condo's sofa the moment he got back from the airport. The trip from Malibu among many others bear no result and it's eating him up.

For three years since I've started the search outside of Korea, and still nothing, he chuckles at the absurdity of it all. Argh! Now for the not so fun part after my arrival.

And as if on cue, his doorbell went buzzing. He lazily walk through the intercom and spotted what he was expecting. Speak of the devil, gosh she's faster than lightning.

Seconds after his wooden dong swung open... the one wearing a black sleeveless top thats hidden underneath a simple button up black jacket, that was matched with above the knee paneled grey skirt and black high heeled boots, gosh is black our company's dress code, the messenger, self appointed care taker and his former university schoolmate, since they both attended University of Seoul, now manager steps in.

 the one wearing a black sleeveless top thats hidden underneath a simple button up black jacket, that was matched with above the knee paneled grey skirt and black high heeled boots, gosh is black our company's dress code, the messenger, self appoi...

"Its nice seeing you too, Mi Kyong, or are we that close we forgo formalities," Namjoon jokingly states, after the newcomer just dash pass him.

A loud sigh escapes her lips, before she answered, "Did you find anything?"

And that frustrating feeling he has hits him like a bullet train.

"I'm fine too, thanks for asking."

"After what you put me through dealing with the mess you have made after vanishing again, I really have no time for small talks Namjoon."

"No it's still the same," he said, answering the only person in this world who knows the reason behind his frequent and sudden disappearance. He went to his fridge, that only has beers, open one and downing it in. "Do you want one?" he was about to throw a can to Mi Kyong when he ask.

"I assumed you have already eaten, with the way you're chugging that beer," she nods and catch the beverage Namjoon tossed at her.

"Don't worry, I know my health is one of our investment, I am fully aware."