ꪮꪀꫀ 🥀

【❧ RAEA's POV ☙】

RAEA's POV

"Candace search for newly open art galleries on world news, the famous ones," I told my fan club's vice president. She quickly types on her open laptop while I did another search on mine.

It's a good thing Soo Hyun and her minions are no where to be seen when I arrived from my real work. When she found out were just as clueless as her about our beloved actor whereabouts, she left together with her minions.

Ugh! As much as I love and admire RM, sometimes... specially when he's on his going off radar spree, I really really wanna strangle him.

Of course that wouldn't happened. I never even meet the guy, yet here I am on the other side of the globe managing his International Fan Club.

JOONIE'S I-HEART ♡❞, short for "Joonie's International Heart", the name I chose to called our humble club.

Our Korean counterpart of course calls themselves a different one. One of which that didn't used our beloved actor's real name, like ours. We had a heated debate about that when we first started. Some of his fans, specially in our homeland Korea, says he doesn't want his real name to be used, and it was even a mistake that it has even resurfaced in the internet.

But then again, probably because of me being persistent and the fact that we have an awful amount of club members at the time, and we just keep on growing in numbers, they have no choice but to give in.

I don't know, but when it was proven that Namjoon is his real name and RM that stands for "Real Me" is just a stage one, I immediately taught and got fond of the nickname 'Joonie.' I feel an awful sense of familiarity to it.

"Find anything yet, President-nim?" Candace asked.

"No... not yet. Keep searching... It will be to our advantage if we're the ones to know first, where he went and figure out why he went there in the first place, to be able to release a good article to counter the one's from antis and K-media."

Yeah, being in a fan club may sound all fun and games, but in reality, it isn't. It takes determination, dedication, effort and a lot of hard work to be of support to your chosen idol.

Especially when your favourite actor is like mine.