Back to Another Beginning

Cell Creators Corporations'managers were living in dangerous years, out in the world there was a being that was taking them down one by one, and they had no idea of the hitting patterns of this merciless rogue... but looked like the more key persons from Cell Creators Corp. disappeared, the more information this rogue had on the corporation. From now on they decided to work on a stricter need-to-know rule and only one director had to know everything in order to plan everyone's movement ahead. The board voted unanimously that person had to be Elam Li, a man devoted entirely to this corporation and to their advances in genetic modifications. He was a narcisistic very old man, a genetist of dubious ethics and a merciless businessman, who experimented on himself the amniotic fluid siero when it was discovered in the beginning. After some years, the random disappearing of the personnel from Cell Creators Corp. lowered slowly. And beyond that, they received a call from the local police of Gocachi city in the northern Acameri: a homeless drunkard said to have witnessed a murdering alien and insisted he deserved some kind of reward, because he could prove aliens were hiding in the city. It seemed legit, a wealthy realtor was also missing - matching the drunkard description. It had to be one of the amorphous beings - the drunkard unfortunately died of a common heart attack shortly after, it was winter and a very common cause of death. The local police were informed that Cell Creators Corp. couldn't do anything about missing people - the corporation main tactic was to keep a very very low profile.

In the last century, after they found this wriggling alien, Cell Creators Corp. made huge and further advancements in genetics and nano robotics thanks to the various hives they harvested in the high security facility from where the two amorphous creatures broke out. The hive were bloody red, because of the thousands worms that dwelt in, by removing the worms and putting them in another living animal or man, the worms would consume the poor creature shortly after and form another hive - but if they separated the writhing red being in a strong blinded safe, the worm neurological system would shut down and the worm body could be used to improve and boost the body and mind of the person in who they implanted the worm in... it was experimental, and there had been some setbacks shortly and effectively contained.

It took a year for Cell Creators Corp. to plan the capture of the red amorphous creature, they knew their target: a short girl with black hair who went missing decades ago in the city nearby a secret facility where they suffered big losses. The creature was living in a charity building for homeless and well known to the people there as Wang. In the capture, the huge corporation used androids with worms implanted in their human brains - small worms were seething from under their eyelids and at the bottom of their mechanical mouths more worms could be seen wiggling - they were trustworthy soldiers of the corporation, new stable experimental personnel. Also, every soldier was armed with heavy guns and strong sedatives. In a surprise attack on the building for homeless people they managed to capture with sleeping weapons the infuriated amorphous carrion, that managed to take control of one boosted android and split in pieces various other mechs. A maddened homeless attacked the soldiers and died trying to save what he might have believed a young girl. Eventually the creature was trapped and kept sedated constantly in a closed reinforced glass safe connected to tubes of different size. They moved the amorphous being to the same facility where the amorphous blob was caged in the beginning... just a longer way down, well below where the previous high security underground building was. It was the best place to improve security and to study the hives at the same time as the creatures ran away from it. The other part had been mainly abandoned.

The red mass of worms and meat was sedated and left inactive in a glass strongbox, that very moment a similar creature noticed that somewhere in a northern part of Acameri something happened to the carrion that belonged to this world. The black and hardened mass of meat and worms decided to travel north in order to find out what happened, they needed to be quick if they wanted to find some clues. They sensed a big distress electric wave and later on nothing, not even the faintest of waves. The national television was broadcasting that a building was destroyed due to sophisticated bombs used in a shootout between mobs. It happened in Gocachi, and the black carrion wanted to find out more. Wurm arrived in Gocachi the day after Cell Creators Corp. captured the red carrion, and didn't even need to go to the scene - instead the darker worms ventured deep down below the city and the sewers where they found some red hives thriving with slow moving small worms. Wurm was no more and appeared a hardened amorphous mass of thick black worms with their last meal leftovers among them. After thinking on what could happen if they made contact with their other-world selves - they decided to fuse with the biggest red hive they found deep below the sewers. At the same time the small red amorphous being in C.C.C.'s hands stopped wriggling and dropped dead-like. In that moment the two world same consciousnesses melted together, with their sharing memories and thoughts and experiences, they became one - it was a gigantic amorphous being, red and black, with humans and critters leftovers alike showing from its writhing worms of many sizes and textures. The whole corridor of the sewer was crammed with them and all animals (mostly rats) were absorbed in their expansion. The carrion made up their minds that they had to get rid of Cell Creators Corporation, otherwise this corporation could destroy them like Genetic Relics Corporation did in another space and time of events.

C.C. Corporation knew something went terribly awry when the red carrion dropped dead in their reinforced glass box. The director in charge informed the board and Elam Li was demoted - someone had to be blamed. The former CEO was sent to a very cold region in the south pole, water and ice everywhere, given his excellent capabilities as a genetic researcher, he could continue their C.C.C. work on further modifications of the amniotic fluid and some samples of the amorphous creature ...they could even apply such modifications to the human DNA and some people DNA and RNA strains could no more being considered human.