01

The Start of It All

Dodging to the right, he avoided an attack by the strange wooden limb. Sweat coated his figure as he evaded yet another assault from underneath him. The branches were fast and unpredictable. They came from all angles. It didn't help that within the Tree's perimeter their quirks weaken drastically.Furthermore, the darkness of the night was not helping his vision at all. He could trip on this dry piece of land any moment.

A swish of wind from behind Mirai and he reacted immediately. Twisting his body upwards into the air, he flicked his 5kg weight seals at the limb and watched as it shatter the bark completely. Landing on the balls of his feet, he panted and wiped the sweat with his tattered sleeve.

Honestly, the rest of his costume wasn't any better. His hair was disheveled unlike the usual neat parted style it was in. Hi glasses was a bit crooked but it wasn't that concerning. His usual grey suit was tattered and torn beyond repair. His tie was loosened and his white dress shirt was caked with mud and sweat. Around his waist was a brown pouch, containing necessities for a baby ( Recovery Girl had taught him to prepare for a newborn). From the band that strapped to his waist, hung a flash gun, a small grenade, an alcohol bottom to clean wounds, and a small knife. In his pockets, was a shit ton of his weight seals. It was hard, lugging them around but so worth it for in the few minutes the had stepped into the God's Tree territory, he had used up nearly half of them.

Luckily, he brought back up and not just any back up-

" TEXAS SMAAAASSSSSHHHHHHH"

A gale blasted somewhere behind him. Although All Might's attack was powerful, the branches were relentless in making their mission harder. The ground shook and this time, more of the wooden fuckers sprouted from the earth.

Yep, thats right motherfuckers- he managed to talk his idol into rescuing his child....and another flame hero too.

" Oi Nighteye!" shouted a gruff voice from behind him.

" What is it, Endeavor-san?" he replied, dodging the branches. One decided to ambush him from underneath him and succeeded. The moment the branch wrapped itself around his ankle, his vision went blurry. His energy felt as if it was being sucked by a pipe.

Luckily, flame engulf the wooden branch and he stumbled forward. ' Oh right,' he heaved,' these things also suck your energy and your stamina.'

" Hurry up and go get the girl! We'll hold up these little shits," bellowed the Fire Hero.

Moving his waist to the right and ducking, Mirai yelled out his agreement to the man's plan. He was a well mannered man and even if he didn't like the man very much, Mirai would still follow his superiors' orders.

Nighteye jumped over another tree limb that tried to swipe him off of his balance and immediately rushed forward to the gigantic tree that held the objective of their mission. Behind him, fire ignited setting ablaze the pesky branches and the earth beneath them shook from All Might's punches.

He glanced up into the roots and there it was, a bright shining light snuggled to the base of the humongous tree. Similar to the first baby ever recorded with a quirk, the start of it all. He gritted his teeth and sped up his pace. He'll make sure that the woman will receive the happy ending she wished for. The happy ending she wished she had before her children had sealed her into the moon.

He won't fail her. 

  "Wait for me, Kaguya Otsutsuki. I'll make sure you live a happy life this time."

----

Endeavor grimaced as he watched his Hell Flame extinguish in a matter of minutes and rousing to replace the dead, new branches sprouted from the ground and lunged at him. Wind blasted the plant away and he rolled his eyes. " I didn't need your help, All Might," he sneered.