04 | Past That Should Be Forgotten

The day started calmly as Louella woke up with so much ease and happiness in her heart. It was Saturday morning and she decided to go for a quick walk in the nearby park.

As usual, she met plenty of people who she doesn't know but recognized her. Maybe because she finally reveal her face and identity to the public. She was happy as her career is really taking off although it was only her brother who supported her from the very start.

Despite how happy she is because of how successful she is right now, it still bother and hurt her the fact that her parents doesn't support her dreams. Her parents weren't there when she was slowly achieving the success she always wanted.

She was devastated, not because of all the hardships she faced but because her parents were nowhere to be found when she needed support and love. She felt empty, and useless.

"Alone?" she was snapped back out of thoughts as a voice interrupted her daydream.

"J-jimin?" she said.

Jimin immediately covered her mouth as there are plenty of people that were roaming around the park and the whole surroundings mopight go in chaos.

"Oh, my bad. I forgot that you are a celebrity. I'm sorry." she immediately apologize.

Despite Jimin wearing a black bucket hat and a white face mask, it is still dangerous that people might recognize him.

"It's okay. Anyways, why are you here alone?" Jimin asked Louella as the both of them continue to walk.

"Just because. I just felt happy and calm today so I decided to go for a walk and will go to the grocery for some quick shopping." she explains.

"Jinja?" Jimin asked and she nodded, "Me too, i'm going to the supermarket."

"Why? Dont you have a person who will buy groceries for you?" she frankly asked.

"Y.yeah, I do but I craved for some fruits and I want my personal shopper to take a rest since it's Saturday." Jimin smiles.

"Oh, like what fruits? Mango?"

"Hell no, that's just yuck. I mean, not my taste." Jimin showed a what the f face.

"Ang sarap kaya nun, miss ko tuloy mangga sa Pinas." Louella whispered to herself.

"What did you say?"

"No, nothing. By the way, how about we go to the supermarket together? Its not big deal right?" she suggested.

"I guess unless media will caught us and we might end up having a dating scandal tomorrow." Jimin jokes as the both of them chuckled.

Nakarating na silang dalawa sa supermarket at agad naman silang nagsimulang kumuha ng mga pangagailangan nila. Unang una silang nagsimula sa mga packed goods, Jimin was the one who took a lot of ramen and chips.

"I thought you are going to shop for fruits, why are you grabbing a lot of that?" Louella said pointing to Jimin's cart full of unhealthy foods.

"Temptations, can't help it." sagot ni Jimin dahilan upang matawa si Louella.

"How about you go at the fruit section and grab the fruits you wanted so we can finish early?" Louella suggested.

"Great idea, just wait for me here." Jimin said before he went away.

Louella stood there as she grabbed the goods she needed and written on her phone's memo.

The moment she grabbed the cereals in the 3rd shelf, isang kamay ang nakasalubong niya sa pagkuha ng box of cereals.

"Oh, i'm sorry." Louella apologized.

"Louella?!" biglang nanlaki ang mata niya dahil kilala siya nito.

She glanced at the person and that is when her heart stopped beating for a millisecond. That guy's face is the face she doesn't want to see anymore, not today or in the mere future.

"How are you?" biglang siyang hinawakan ng lalaki sa balikat kaya agad siyang napaiwas, she looks uncomfortable.

Louella started to shake, anxiety was attacking her at the moment. The past started to flash back in her mind, every single memory replayed in her mind. She was close to crying.

She tried to continue doing her own thing by grabbing the goods she needed. Louella is trying to be strong, her kuya is not here to defend her so she needs to stand up for herself.

"Louella, why are you ignoring me?" the guy suddenly said, still following her.

"Louella!"
"Did you forgot about me already?"
"Don't get me wrong, okay?"

Sa pangalawang pagkakataon ay hinawakan siya nito muli sa kanyang braso kaya napatingin siya.

"Don't you dare f*cking touch me, you disgusting piece of sh*t!" yan na lamang ang nasabi ni Louella.

"After all the things you did to me, after manipulating me, after taking advantage of me and after making me a fool, you really have the guts to talk to me like nothing happened? You know what, you are disgusting. Nasty. I dare you again, don't touch or talk to me as if you didn't destroy my mental health and my future!" Louella tried to maintain a low voice even though there are plenty of people looking at them.

"You know w..what, i'm not here to annoy you or something. I regreted it, yella. I swear. I regreted treating you like that in the past." the guy sincerely said.

"Regrets?" Louella chuckles, "The traumas you gave me are still here. Eat your regrets. Your regrets won't make me feel complete again."

"It's the past, a past that should be forgotten." the guy retaliate.

"No, I don't forget and forgive. F*ck you and your promises." Louella said bago niya itulak ang cart niya.

Nagulat siya nang makita niya si Jimin na nasa likuran niya pala. Jimin saw everything.

Sinundan naman siya ni Jimin sa pag iikot sa supermarket. Jimin saw Louella's shaking hands that's why he didn't hesitate to hold it so it can calm her.

"Are you okay?" Jimin bravely asked.

"Yes, I am. I'm sorry that you have to see that. I don't want to leave a bad impression to you, I think I curse really bad." Louella felt shy.

"No, it's fine." Jimin said.

"Thank you, jiminie."

"Your welcome." Jimin smiled, "Who is he? I mean if you are not ready, don't mind my question."

"Hyunwoo.."

a/n: may update na rin sa wakas! update ulit ako tomorrow. ^^