05 | Note Above the Table

a/n: TRIGGER WARNING!

"But I don't want to talk about it. I'm sorry." Louella said while drinking a bottle of water Jimin gave him.

"It's okay, can I take you home today? if that's okay with you." Jimin asked for consent and Louella just nodded.

The whole walk of the both of them going to Louella's apartment was quiet. Louella couldn't calm herself and Jimin couldn't help but worry and be curious at the same time. However, he can't ask her because he respects her privacy.

Nang makarating sila sa tapat ng apartment ni Louella ay doon na sila muling nakapag usap.

"Hey, thank you Jimin and sorry for disturbing you. I really know that you are a busy man so I sincerely apologize for occupying plenty of your time." Louella said bowing to him.

"Aniyo, no. It's okay, i'm not busy today and you don't have to apologize." Jimin smiles.

"Again, thank you so much for your accompany. I really appreciate it." dagdag ni Louella.

"You're welcome. Hey, if you need someone to talk to i'm free. You have my number right? Call me if you want someone to listen to you. I would be so happy if you'd ring my phone." sagot ni Jimin at umalis na rin.

Louella went inside her apartment with a heavy heart. Nakita niya naman si Hyunwoo, at halos hindi na siya makahinga. Halos hindi niya maisip na magkikita sila muli at tsaka dito at ngayon pa talaga na masaya at nakakalimutan niya na ang nakaraan.

Umupo lang siya sa couch habang nakatingin sa sahig, maya-maya pa ay hindi niya namalayan na tumutulo na pala ang luha niya.

Ang nangyari sa nakaraan ay hinding hindi niya malilimutan at ni kahit isang pagkakataon hindi niya lubos maisip na mapatawad ang lalakeng sumira sa buhay niya, ang lalakeng sumira sa relasyon niya sa kanyang mga magulang at higit sa lahat ang lalakeng pinagsamantalahan ang mga kahinaan niya.

Louella is a kind lady, hindi niya lubos maisip na dadating sa buhay niya ang hindi magpatawad sa isang tao. She's always been forgiving and understanding not until someone totally ruined that characteristics of her.

She have loved Hyunwoo, more than her life for once. She tried to give all the love and happiness he deserves, she gave her all pero siya yung naubos. Siya yung nagparaya kasi kung pagmamahal talaga yung nararamdaman nila sa isa't isa, hindi sana humantong sa ganun.

Like every good story, there's something that has to end. But every time anyone would ask who she loved, no matter who she was with, she would think of him first. And she hates the fact that even though Hyunwoo made her a fool, he still have a place in her heart.

Like she always said that when she became a famous author in the future, she will write a story about them and the happy ending they never had. That was the book "Promise" that she wrote, she kept her promise but he didn't kept his.

Louella couldn't stop crying herself out, kahit na umiiyak siya ay kumuha siya ng papel at ballpem sa drawer at nag umpisang magsulat. Bawat luha niya ay pumapatak sa papel pero wala siyang pakealam.

Nagpatuloy siya sa pagsusulat sa papel at inilagay niya ito sa itaas ng lamesa. Pagkatapos ay agad siyang nagbihis at sumakay sa kotse niya papunta sa department store.

ㅡㅡㅡ

"Jimin-ah." Namjoon said in the other line.

"Ah wae?" Jimin said in a whiny voice.

"I need you here right now, hurry." Namjoon added kaya napadabog si Jimin sa kinauupuan niya.

"Aish, I thought I can relax for today." Jimin complained.

"Jimin, I swear we need you here." Namjoon said in a deep and serious voice.

"Arraseo."

Agad naman siyang tumayo at uminom muna ng tubig bago siya nagtungo sa sasakyan niya. Kinapa niya ang bulsa niya ng maramdaman niya ang isa pang susi.

Susi sa apartment ni Louella kasi siya pala ang nagbukas sa pintuan kanina.

"Should I return it right now? or tomorrow?" he asked himself.

"Ah okay later."

Agad siyang nagmaneho sa sasakyan niya papunta sa bahay ni Namjoon. Ilang minuto ang lumipas ng makarating siya doon ay andun din si Taehyung, Yoongi at Seokjin.

"Oh Jimin." pagbati ni Taehyung.

"Why are we having a meeting here? I'm so tired seeing your faces everyday." Jimin sarcastically said.

"Jimin, sit down." Namjoon ordered.

"Okay, but where is Jungkook and Hobi hyung?" tanong ni Jimin.

"They are coming but maybe late. Hobi been acting so weird lately and I don't have any idea at all." Namjoon said.

"I noticed it too." Taehyung added.

As usual, Yoongi remains silent and they didn't bother to talk to him for some reasons.

"Anyways, what are we talking about?" Jimin asked.

"Uh some vacation? Taehyung and Seokjin wanted to go somewhere with us, maybe out of the country?" Namjoon said.

"That's it?" Jimin asked.

Namjoon just nodded.

"Can I just go but I will come back as early as possible. I promise." Jimin asked for a favor.

"Why? Where are you going?" Taehyung asked.

"I just have to drop off something. It'll be quick." Jimin explained.

"Come back as quick as possible, Jimin. We will be waiting." Seokjin agreed.

"Thank you hyung. Saranghae!" Jimin winked at Seokjin.

Agad siyang nagmaneho papunta sa apartment ni Louella. Hindi niya maintindihan kung bakit ang bilis ng takbo ng sasakyan niya at ang lakas ng pintig ng puso niya.

Ilang minuto rin ang nakalipas ay nakarating na siya sa apartment ni Louella. Pansin niya ang dilim ng apartment niya pero andoon naman yung sasakyan niya. Pumasok siya and he saw that the living room was a complete mess. Bottle of Sojus were everywhere the floor, and even ashes of cigarettes.

The whole room was dark and the only lamp that was on is near the table. A pink paper caught his attention, a note above the table. He didn't want to invade her privacy but there was a sudden urge inside him that tells him to read it.

Pagkatapos niya itong binasa ay nanginginig ang mga kamay niya, nabitawan niya ang papel at para bang nanigas siya sa kinatatayuan niya.

He quietly went inside her room and then he saw a body, hanging in the ceiling. His mouth wide open, hands were trembling as it travel towards the light switch.

No, no, no. This can't be.

a/n: sorry for late updates again, medyo busy kasi naghahanda para sa upcoming school year hehe. i'll update 2 to 3 times a week, i guess.