Chapter 44

Omniscient

Love and Hate.

Who would have known that Im Nayeon have a ridiculous admiration towards the carbon copy of the person she hated before?

Nayeon knew she would hate Y/N at the very moment she lied her eyes upon her. The lips, nose, eyes and even the way she move reminded her of Choi Tae Ri.

But for some strange reasons, she found herself being challenged by the regular. She physically hurt the latter before, yet it didn't made her afraid.

She even tried to kiss her.

Oh god, she tried to kiss her and that was the most embarrassing moment that happened to her in her whole life.

Nayeon want to slam herself to the ground when she realized what she did. She saw the tiny sneer on Y/N's lips when she saw the desperation on her face. Why did she wanted to kiss that demon?

"What is your secret Im Nayeon?"

Nayeon's former secret was her hate for Choi Tae Ri and her manipulation to Park Jihyo but now, her secret is her secret affection towards the devil doppelganger.

She envied The Spades. She envied them for being too close to Y/N. She envied how can they easily make her laugh while she can only get Y/N's tiny smirks of mischief which always hunting her nights.

Nayeon thought she was just only guilty. That her sudden crush on her was a product of her subconscious guilt, yet she was wrong because she dreamt of her every day. Oh her lips, How soft could it be? How does it feel to have her body against you? How does it feel to stroke her locks while her head is on your lap, looking at each other with admiration?

Nayeon knew that she was doomed. It was Cupid himself who shot her with the arrow of karma.

Nayeon was aware that she's not the only one who fancies the girl. She was a not a love expert, yet she can see the heart eyes Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Sana giving towards Y/N.(She is not totally surprised with Sana. The girl is naturally radiating heart eyes with everyone.) Momo, their former member, was the only person she sees that didn't liked Y/N that much. She also remembered the regular that she saw confessing to Y/N, the night she followed Jihyo to her unknown escapades.

And now, Mina. The stone cold Myoui Mina was melted by her. By her Y/N. Nayeon can't accept it. Why Mina? Why not her? Why did she want to be with that emotionless statue?

And maybe, Nayeon was a little too fucked up, because she's going to blame it all to her.

___

"Don't you dare type my name!", Nayeon shouted, "If Jihyo wants to be the person to be blamed then so be it! I don't care, but don't stain my name."

"Can you hear yourself Nayeon?", Jihyo stated unbelievably,  "You know it's us! Don't fucking deny it! Aren't you tired of washing your hands?"

"It's not me! Or maybe...maybe it's Y/N! She's not here! And she was given a different mission. I'm very sure she was all behind this mess!"

"No, it's not her!", Mina defended, "Y/N can't do that."

"Woah hold up... Look at you Mina, defending a person you barely know? Y/N might be a regular but she is the most mysterious among us. Do you really think she's a saint because of your several dates?", Nayeon bantered, her cheeks flushed with anger.

"We are not dating! Sh-she's my friend and I trust her. She proved it to me the day I told her about the contents of my envelope.", and at that time, Mina knew she became stupid. Her slipped of tongue caught the attention of the silent Japanese at the corner. Sana stand up, rushing towards Mina as she slapped the latter with bloodshot eyes,

"What did you just said?!"

_________________________________________

It's Satang's and Minari's turn hehe
_________________________________________