intro

sup guys, new fic here.

This will be my first shipless fic. To be honest, i will make some close moment between him and some girls also in a caring way, however nothing will be in a romantic way, there is no ship in this fic and there isn't going to be a ship in this fic either.

Now on to Izuku,

Izuku's quirk will be his green flames.

It is considered a legendary quirk because of the control he can have with it, aswell what he can do with it.

Izuku will be able to control his flames almost perfectly, he can create Wings of flames so he can fly too, however he can also create a sword and bow and Arrow. Izuku is able to control his flames even from a distance, so even if someone dodges before hand, Izuku can just change it's trajectory.

He can also create a wall of flames like a shield. Also, he will have faster recovery and slight healing powers, however those are limited only to himself, if he's badly injured, his flames cover his body even if he would be unconcious and the flames would slowly start to heal him

Izuku can use his flames from both a distance and close ranged, even combine the 2. He can cover his arms, legs even his whole body in flames to increase his power, speed and defence, he can shoot his fire, or chargehis flames in a bigger blast, he can also throw punches and air slashes of fire.

He will also be able to control the heat with it. His heat changes, he can make flames that won't burn a thing, however he can also control it to such a degree that it wil LITERALLY melt everything it touches.

He can do more with it but all will be revealed in the fic itself.

Since he can create weapons of fire, and control it like that, it's considered a legendary quirk because no fire user so far has a kind of fire that's controlable like that, and to top it off it's green which is actually never seen In the world he lives in.

hope you'll all enjoy the fic!