Chapter 5. Saving.

So i just noticed i've been making a grammer mistake for like 14 fanfic's or so. I used to say hero's but it seems it's heroes sorry my main language isn't english but i try my best.

After Izuku was healed by recovery girl, Izuku's quirk was healing the remaining minor injuries on his body. 2 hours after, Izuku had woken up again. The Nomu that was designed to Kill All might had been destroyed, infact there was nothing left of it, after it completely dissapeared, the quirk aftermath activated and Izuku had taken the blow for it.

Luckily all other students were safe. Thirteen however was in bad shape, but luckily was out of danger when Izuku woke up. The others had faced villains however nothing major.

A week had passed since then. The Media called it the USJ Incident, some of the students were pretty scared after the attack, then again who could blame them? it was their first week at UA, and they were in a major villain attack where people were ready to kill All might.

If it wasn't for All might fighting like that till the attacks had their affect, and Izuku's flames being able to generate that heat, they would've all died right there. Luckily that wasn't the case, All might luckily also managed to save Izuku when the villains wanted to take him with them, however it was all an extremly close call.

Today, Iida was going home to see his family, and he asked Izuku to come along. Everyone thought Izuku lost his family, no one knew that they were actually alive and in a different country except for the teachers at UA. Iida thought it would be a good Idea to bring Izuku along, maybe it would do him good to see them since his family were all kind people.

"Alright, this is it, this is my home" Iida stated as he stood infront of a giant house. "It's so big!" Izuku stated surprised. "Well, i've come form a line of very good heroes, i guess that's also why they can afford such a house" Iida stated. "And you don't want to dissapoint them so you try to become a hero aswell right?" Izuku asked. "That is correct" He answered.

Iida opened the door and walked in. Izuku followed him inside and eventually they reached the living room where his brother and parents were. "Good day everyone" Iida said as he walked in. "Hey Tenya, good to see you again" His brother said. "Welcome home son" his parents said in unison.

"Thankyou mom, dad, Tensei. I brought a friend of mine along" He said as he pointed towards Izuku. "Hello, My name is Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you" Izuku said in a kind and gentle tone. Iida's family introduced themselfs and then sat down to talk.

It was mostly about how their first 2 weeks had been at UA, Izuku hadn't been there the first 2 days, and apparently Bakugo threw a tantrum during the second day using his gauntlet to destroy a building during a hero training. "That's really something he would do" Izuku said. "It doesn't sound like you were there when it happend" Tensei said. "that's because i wasn't, during those days, i was still going around the Streets carefully" Izuku explained.

"Why was that?" Iida's father asked with a frown. He didn't like the fact Izuku had to be carefully on the Streets. "Well, have you heard about the Midoriya and Soma family that were killed? i was the son of the Midoriya family that went missing" Izuku explained. "Why didn't we realise that the moment you introduced yourself?" Tensei asked a bit surprised.

"Anyway what happend? how did those 2 families get killed? and how did you go missing?" Tensei asked. "That's because, villains were after my quirk, the Soma family was like family to me aswell, and the otherway around was also true. The day they died, my father and the Soma family came over, they told me villains were after me to get my quirk. I called someone to take them to safety, when that person arrived, so did the villains" Izuku explained.