Chapter 7. Rush

After class 1A got their licenses, they had to deal with Aizawa's exam. The students from class 1A had to face off against teachers. It was to see if they had improved enough for work studies. Luckily everyone passed and they would all have the chance to participate in workstudies. However they first needed explanation on what a work studie was.

Bakugo however was pissed off that he was knocked unconcious by All might, however even more that Izuku managed to win on his own. He was someone who wouldn't let things end that way. Bakugo found out what happend the next day when everyone was given the footage of how the exams went.

After seeing it, All might was going to give them a combat training. They all changed to their hero suits and they would actually be diveded in equal teams. however Before All might could start on dividing them, Bakugo threw an explosion at Izuku.

Izuku however just blocked it with a small wall of flames infront of his hand. "Bakugo!? what the hell!?" Kaminari shouted. "Shut it you idiot" Bakugo hissed. "Izuku... you and i are going to fight. Right here. Right now!" He stated.

"Yo Bakugo what's gotten into you!?" Mina asked shocked. "Do i even have a chance?" Izuku asked. "Not really, we'll fight if you want to or not" Bakugo stated. "Fine, let's just move somewhere else s~" "NO EXCUSES I SAID RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Bakugo shouted as he launched at Izuku.

Bakugo threw a powerfull explosion at Izuku blowing the others away aswell. "Young Bakugo! stop this at once!" All might shouted. "Leave it All might!" Izuku stated as he had jumped back to dodge the explosion. Bakugo immediatly shot after him again.

"so what is it this time? you jealous cause i won and you were knocked out? is it the power gap again? or is it because you found out you are weak?" Izuku asked. This enraged Bakugo. "GO TO HELL!" he shouted as he threw a massive explosion at Izuku. Izuku however shot flames from his palm to block the explosion.

"Guess i touched a nerve" Izuku sighed. "Take this seriously!" Bakugo yelled. "you sure? because the way you are now, it won't take long" Izuku stated in a serious tone. "Don't act so high and mighty!" Bakugo yelled. "Honestly, did losing your fight against All might really put you down that much? or is it something else?" Izuku asked.

"SHUT UP!" Bakugo yelled as he shot his ap shot autocannon. Izuku dissapeared and appeared behind Bakugo. "Burning cyclone" Izuku stated as he kicked his flames towards Bakugo who was inside the cyclone right now. "Do you reallythink this is enough to stop me!?" Bakugo shouted.

Izuku held his palm towards the flames. He heard that Bakugo was about to use his AP shot however before Bakugo had the chance, Izuku clenched his palm to a fist making the cyclone shrink instantly grabbing Bakugo before it exploded. "young Izuku i think that's quite enough" All might stated with a bit of a frown as others were surprised by Izuku's harsh attack.

"He wanted me to take it seriously, so that's what i'll do" Izuku said as he opened his palm and charged a powerfull blast of fire. before All might could react, Izuku shot it towards Bakugo who wasn't able to gaurd and smashed the blast right into him mercilessly. this left everyone shocked as Izuku walked towards Bakugo who was now stuck in the wall because of the blast.

"I don't know what happend to make you so desperate, but right now you are pathetic, it's almost like you are even weaker right now then when you entered UA." Izuku stated with a serious face. "you you kept improving and kept getting stronger no matter how much i trained, the difference in our power just kept widening" Bakugo started.

"While i was waisting my time agains small fry during the USJ you were fighting a monster able to kill All might, while i sat in the dorm, you were fighting Nomu's and stain! everytime something happend, you were in the middle of it, becoming stronger while i stayed behind as the gap widened!" Bakugo yelled. "Why! Why is it that we started off almost equal when we were in middle school, why is it that you've become so strong! and i've become so weak!?" Bakugo asked almost desperate.