Chapter 1. Taking attention

Izuku a boy of 15 years old. He was living in a world where 80% of the people had a quirk. Most people wanted to use that power for good and become a hero, however there are also those who use their power for evil.

Izuku was a kid that was part of the 80% with quirks, not only that, but he also was going to become the greatest hero the world had ever seen. All of his friends wanted to become hero's, and his best friend Katsuki Bakugo had the same goal as him, become the new number 1 hero, and surpass the current number 1, the symbol of peace, All might.

Bakugo, had become kind of a bully since he got his quirk. His explosions give him also an explosive ego and temper, he thought he was better and stronger then everyone, he thought no one but him had a chance to become the number 1 hero, however he did respect Izuku.

Because just Like Bakugo, Izuku also had an amazing and powerfull quirk. Where Bakugo has explosions, Izuku had a flame quirk, not any flame quirk, a special one, he could do way more with his flames then any other flame user could, and to top it off, it was the first time people had seen green flames, and yet it suited Izuku with his green hair.

Eventhough Bakugo was a bully, he never bullied Izuku, Izuku was his best friend, and also his rival, Izuku was the only person Bakugo considered his equal, and Izuku was also the only other person Bakugo thought would have a chance at becoming number 1.

Everyone had their own goal, and everyone had their own person as inspiration, Some were amazed and inspired by All might, however there were also those who were inspired by hero's like Edgeshot, Endeavor and alot of others.

However Izuku and Bakugo both had alot of work to do before even becoming hero's. first they had to finish middle school, and they also had to enroll into a hero school and train like their life depended on it, sure they had control of their quirk, but there was more to being a hero then just power and control.

Today was the last day of middle school, in 10 months, Izuku and Bakugo would try for the entrance exam. both had already completed the written exam, however now was the practical exam, they had to pass this if they wanted to enroll.

"Alright everyone here are the lists of possible options on what you can do after school ends" the teacher explained. "But who am i kidding, you all want to become hero's don't you?" he asked as everyone but Izuku and Bakugo cheered and activated their quirk.

"Now now, you all know you shouldn't just activate your quirks! you are still in school and you don't have a license at all!" the teacher stated. "Please don't lump me and Izuku in the same boat as them teach, those damn extra's are Lucky if they end up as side kicks" Bakugo stated. "The hell did you say!?" One of the kids shouted. "Face it! you are all pathetic!" Bakugo stated as he provoked them.

"you really think you are so amazing don't you?" another student asked. "Ofcourse i am, i mean look at me! i'm me! i'm a big deal!" Bakugo stated. "Maybe you should try and be more like Izuku, he has an amazing quirk but doesn't brag about it and isn't a total ass about it!" a girl stated. Everyone then looked at Izuku who woke up again.

"Huh what? what did i miss? is school over?" He asked a bit sleepy. "were you really sleeping just now?" A student asked. "Yeah, it's not really a lesson so" Izuku answered. "why would you sleep at school?" Someone else asked. "Why shouldn't i sleep at aschool?" Izuku asked. After that it got silent.

"Well, Both Bakugo and Izuku are aiming for UA" The teacher stated. "I can see Izuku enrolling, But Bakugo with that temper?" the girl stated. "Shut it you damn extra!" Bakugo shouted. "See what i mean?" she asked as everyone started laughing. "Well, anyway, i think i speak for everyone if i say goodluck on the entrance exam! make this school proud and become excellent hero's" the teacher stated.