Chapter 3. Start at UA

After Izuku accepted to join UA, Aizawa went to tell The other teachers and Principal Nezu about their talk, aswell as what he saw from Izuku's quirk. Afterwards Nezu decided he wanted to talk to Izuku, he wanted to know more about his quirk, and he wanted to speak with Izuku himself.

Aizawa joined him because he was interested by Izuku's quirk aswell, but also because he wanted to know why the villains targetted him like that, sure green flames are special, the slight healing powers are special too, and also the power Izuku has displayed was incredible, but Aizawa had a feeling that that wasn't all there was too it.

Aizawa and Nezu went to see Izuku who was sitting with present mic who was doing the play by play of the sports festival which resumed once the stage was repaired. Izuku was taken a bit to the side of the room so their conversation wouldn't be heard by others.

"Hello Izuku, my name is Nezu, i'm the principal of UA" Nezu stated as Izuku nodded. "So Izuku, could you tell us more about your quirk?" Nezu asked. "we all saw the power you displayed, and i heard from Aizawa about your slight healing powers" he added.

"Well, there is that, i can create a bow and Arrow of flames aswell as swords. i can create it from a distance. I can also control it from a distance, change my flames' trajectory, or make a shield of flames to block attacks. i can cover my body with flames, use it for close combat, or use it long ranged, but i can also combine the 2, i can also control the heat, i can make my flames not burn anything, or make them melt anything it touches, although i never use that heat" Izuku explained.

"What do you mean, you can make your flames not burn anything?" Aizawa asked. Izuku held up his hand and created a small flame which floated towards Aizawa. "try holding it" Izuku said. Aizawa held up his hand and the flame landed on his hand, it was warm, but nothing to burn it was just like the sun shining on his hand on a warm day.

Aizawa then handed the flame to Nezu who was amazed by it. "Your quirk certainly is impressive and very special, i've never seen anyone with such controlover flames" Nezu explained. "My flames can be gentle and warm, but also very fierce and deadly, Sadly it's also a curse which sends Villains after me, now my family has to hide in another country to be safe" Izuku answered.

"Don't worry kid, we'll get the villains that are after you, and we'll make sure your family comes back here" Aizawa stated. "That's right, but to do that, we'll need a bit of information, did the villains reveal anything about themselfs?" Nezu asked. "Well, i know the name of the leader of the group, and what he calls his little group, they called themselfs the league fo villains, and the man in the lead was called Tomura Shigaraki" Izuku explained.

"However before i called All might to get my family away, my father spoke of one name" he added. "which name was it?" Aizawa asked. "My father spoke about a man who could take quirks away by force, his name was all for one" Izuku answered as both Aizawa and Nezu got wide eyes. "Judging form your reactions, you know that name aswell" he said.

Aizawa and Nezu both nodded. Nezu called for All might who walked in in his real form, after that, Nezu explained about what they heard from Izuku aswell as All for one, this resulted in All might explaining about his wound in his side, aswell as his history with All for one.

Afterwards, Nezu went to explain somethings of UA. "Alright then Izuku, since you'll be joining UA there are a few things you should know, first being, the students at UA live in the dorms on our campus, this is because there are students who live further away then others, this way, everyone stays close, but it's also to prevent villain attacks, 2. you'll be joining Class 1A, they only have 19 students right now, and you already met Aizawa" Nezu explained.

"Well, i'm fine with being in a dorm, it's not like i can go back to my old appartment. the villains already know where my place is, so that's the easiest place to find me" Izuku explained. "When will i join them?" Izuku asked. "I'll introduce you after the sports festival, you'll be living with them anyway, and it's easier getting to know someone this way, then introducing them in the class" Aizawa answered.