~Chapter 7~

Taehyung leans over and trails his lips down your spine as he takes both his hands and glides them down your sides. Arriving at your ass, he bites each cheek.

"Hahhh, Taehyung!"

You half moan, half-laugh, you see he's got a grin on his face.

"You are so fucking intoxicating, love."

He grips your hips and plunges himself into you. Burying your face into the couch, you moan. Your heart begins to speed up with each of his thrusts.

"Ahhhh, Taehyung!"

The surge in your stomach grows as you move your hips in time with him.

"F-fuuuuck."

He groans, getting lost in you. Pulling out of your core, he slides into your ass with ease. This causes you to cry out and writhe in pleasure.

You bite your lip and turn your head to look at him.

My fucking god, this man is going to rip you in two.

"Please, sir...harder."

Without hesitation, he starts to slam into you. You feel as though he will tear you apart.

Letting you hit your climax, he pulls out.

Giving Jungkook a smirk, "Jk, shall we."

"Mmmm, yes, Hyung, my thoughts exactly."

Jungkook lifts out of the chair and walks over to the couch.

"I want you to stand up, Princess."

Taehyung instructs you to stand up, and he sits down on the sofa. Opening his arms wide, he signals for you to come to him.

Like a cat in heat, you climb onto him just for him to hold up his index finger in the air and make a spinning motion.

"Oh."

That is all you manage to get out. Before strong hands grab you from behind and turn you facing away from Taehyung.

Jungkook slides his member into your mouth as Taehyung lifts you and drives his erection up, slamming you down on top of it.

Your moans were muffled by Jungkook slowly thrusting in and out of your mouth.

"Noona, do you like being punished by us." He growls and grits his teeth.

Taehyung slips his hands over your breasts, kneading them.

Jungkooks fingers entangle themselves into your hair. He carcasses your head as he thrusts into your mouth.

You give a small hum taking your hands, and begin to pump him, causing him to shudder.

"Noona, you're gonna make me...uuhh!"

He releases himself into your mouth; you swallow hard and suck the remaining cum from him.

Giving your head a light kiss and goes to sit back down in the chair.

Taehyung, on the other hand, lifts you back up off him. Tossing you face up into the couch. He leans down takes a deep breath inhaling your sweet sent.

"I love you."

He says before he slams into you grinding his hips slow. You grip his hair and arch your back, pushing him further into you. His thrusts pick up speed.

"Taehyung, I love you."

You cry out at your peak as he releases inside you. Both of you lie there for a little bit.