~Chapter 17: Taehyung~

Waking up beside her is the most beautiful thing in this world. The sun dances upon her perfectly imperfect face.

I watch as her chest rises an falls. Lips parted slightly, hair sprawling out on the pillow beneath her. She stirs as I trace my fingers along her cheek.

"Mmmm, Tae..." She moans with her eyes still shut.

I lean in an plant soft kisses all over. Starting along her jawline, moving to lightly brush my lips against hers.

Her small arms pull me close. I can feel the warmth of her body. Sending electricity through me.

"Good morning love." I purr, showering more kisses upon her.

"Mmmmm." She groans, burying her face into my chest. "What time is it..."

I laugh deep in my throat.

She's too fucking cute.

"Well, it's 10:30am."

I continue to assault her with my lips.

"Mmmm...." She intertwines our legs pulling me closer.

"Can't we just skip today an stay in bed." She protests, peeking up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"No love I'm already very late to the studio. And the Hyung's will murder me if I'm any later."

I shift until we're nose to nose.

"I'll make it up to you when I get home, promise."

Giving me a small smile she presses her lips against mine. Which mold and sync together.

My boxers tighten under her touch.

Shit...

"Mmmmm, don't you know how tempting you are princess."

I moan into her, running my fingers through her raven locks.

"All the more to stay in bed." She coos, grabbing tufts of my hair.

Fighting the urge to flip her over and give her exactly what she wanted.

I gently break our lips apart an smirk. "I have to go love."

Kissing her on the forehead, I roll out of bed and head towards the bathroom to shower.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••💜••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

I look back into my rearview mirror an watch her figure fade into the distance. The city of Seoul creeping closer as I drive towards it.

I stare off onto the road, recalling the events of last night.

When I had finally satiated the Hyung's with handing me drinks. I'd set off to find where she had gone. Not only was I worried I was rather.

In the mood...

Which had turned sour quickly, when I heard her pleading voice. And seen that Jungkook had her pinned against a wall.