Chp.1: Catching On

If it's like: This.
Then the character is thinking it not saying it.
~~~~~~~~
Yaku paces back an forth in his room. I-it can't be true, right!? There's no way that I would catch feelings for him...but...what the fuck is this feeling in my chest. I-I... I need to call Kuroo! Maybe he'll help right? NO! I can't let anyone know. Yaku thinks to himself, having a small panic attack. He looks at the clock, 22:37 "I should probably get some sleep so I'm not all drowsy for practise." He softly speaks, removing his clothes and changing into his pyjamas. He throws open the cover and flops into his bed. He snuggled in and tried to keep his thoughts at bay, bear in mind all these words running through his head like a hurricane hurtling at him.

He wakes up and grabs everything to go to school. He starts to walk to Nekoma. (Idk of yaku gets the train or not so let's just say he doesn't in this) he stepped into the school and headed to the gym, taking deep breaths of fresh air to keep himself calm. He walked inside the gym and...there he was, the love of his life. His silky silver hair and always happy expression, his smooth skin and...yaku didn't notice he was sort of drooling. Coming back to reality, he wiped his face and marched forwards towards the changing rooms. "YAKU-SAAAANN!!" A voice called from the other side of the gym. Yaku stiffly turned his head in the direction of where the voice was coming from. Lev was waving his arm like a psychopath while yaku responded with an awkward wave and a small smile. He turned and sprinted into the locker room. He sighed as he slid down a locker in relief. "Boo." A deep voice blurted behind him. "GAHH!! YOU DUMBASS KUROO!!" Yaku yelped, giving Kuroo a nice slap across the face, earning him a red mark, "Owww, calm down demon-senpai, anyway, why you so tense for? Hm? And is Yaku blushing?" Kuroo pestered. Shit! Yaku thought, shaking his head hoping the blush would have left his cheeks. "No reason at all idiot." He grunted turning around to get changed. "Oya? Is that so? Definitely not interested in someone?" Kuroo teased. "No! Why would you think that!?" He defensively bellowed. "Really~?" Kuroo teased him again. "I'VE ALREADY SAID NO SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" Yaku yelled, hoping he would shut up and let him change. "Oh, ok. Call me if need advice!" Kuroo finger gunned yaku as he walked out towards his team. Thank fucking god. He thought in relief.
Time skip~

It's the end of school and yaku is walking back the usual way, taking in Tokyo's beautiful scenery. The sun blazed on the soft brown lake, while a waterfall crashed down to cause ripples. Lily pads laid close to each other, their weed clinging to the bottom of the lake. The flowers carefully spread out, so appealing to the eye. I'll have to tell her soon. Yaku thought. Ughhh! Why is coming out so hard! He thought, struggling of a way to tell his mum he was gay, hoping she would accept at the least.

~~~~~~~
HEY HEY HEYY! Thanks for reading the first chapter of this angst. Next chapter should hopefully be out soon. Yaku, if you didn't know, is my comfort character (cause I kin to him in so many ways) and yakulev is one of my favourite ships. I'm sure you don't want me to blabber on but anyway I'll see yall soon in the next chapter! That's where the juicy angst starts ;)
-Bløssøm bløøm/Will