Chp.15: Love Lines

Omg we're already at the final chapter 😭😭
~~~~~~~~~
Yaku was awoken with a knock at his door. He got up and instead of his school uniform, he put his suit on but he also brought his school uniform with him. There's no way he's walking around school with a suit on the entire day. "Yaku!" He heard Kuroo call from downstairs. Yaku prepared himself and picked up his bags. He walked downstairs to where Kuroo was clapping for him, Kenma smiled while he held his phone at angle in which Yaku thought he was recording. Turns out, "Hey Kenma, did you get that on Camera?" Kuroo asked, Kenma nodded as he showed him his phone. "YOU WHAT!?" Yaku stared. "Did I mention I'm filming this entire thing?" Kenma stated. "I guess there's no stopping you." Yaku gave in.

As they walked to school Kenma tapped recording and nodded at Kuroo. "Hey Yaku, How are you feeling about this?" Kuroo asked him, like an interview. "Um well, I'm pretty nervous and scared to be honest." Yaku said. "Aw come on, it'll be ok." Kenma reassured him from behind the phone camera. They reached Nekoma and Kenma waited outside of the school for Lev with the blindfold. Kenma also turned off the camera and instead Kuroo turned his on to show the process of Yaku and everyone getting ready. They waved goodbye and walked to gym, everyone already inside. They noticed the arrival of Yaku and Kuroo and greeted them, Yaku starting to sweat. Kuroo gave Yaku the sign, and went to lay out the food. Shohei waite outside the gym and would give them a signal if he saw Kenma and Lev. They took about 10 minutes to get ready. Then suddenly, "Guys!!" Shohei whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear, "They're here!" He ran back in, giving yaku a pat on the back. Yaku was starting to get butterflies in his stomach. Kuroo smiled and held his thumbs up while Yaku gulped. He could hear Their voices getting closer. "Almost there." Kenma guided Lev who was utterly confused. Kuroo still had his camera running. Then the time came. Lev and Kenma were just outside the door of the gym. "Lev, Take the blindfold off." Kenma said as Lev took it off. Kenma also began recording. "Hm? There's rose petals?" Lev asked. Inside Yaku whispered over to Kuroo, "This feels like a wedding you idiot." Kuroolaufhed and Replied "Good, that's what I was aiming for." Yaku was about to beat him up when he heard the door start to move. He froze in place and threw the sign on the floor to which Kuroo guessed he was gonna do it freestyle. Lev walked in with Kenma holding phone. "Huh? Yaku-san why are you in a suit?" Lev asked yaku, walking up to him. "U-um well..." yaku stuttered looking over to Kuroo for help. Kuroo just smiled, holding up his phone. "Well...I..." He took a deep breath. "When we first met, to be honest, I was pretty fond of you. And when we spoke my heart raced. Thing may have been tough recently b-but..." Yaku closed his eyes and raised his shoulders "I love you!" He somewhat yelled. Lev was a literal tomato. He looked at Yaku, as yaku opened his eyes. All of a sudden, Lev bent down and held Yaku's cheeks, when he started to kiss Yaku. Yaku was in shock but returned the kiss. Then their teammates around them, starting with Kuroo, starting cheering and clapping. "I love you too." Lev returned, Yaku feeling like he was about to explode.

After having a jamming party, it was school. Yaku changed out of the suit and into school uniform. As they were walking to lesson, Yaku and Lev held hands, their soft smiles reassuring one another. They parted and headed to lessons. Yaku was sat in Geography, wanting practice to be next so he could see his precious Lev. He missed him dearly even though he knew he was like a 30 second walk from him. School finally ended and they headed to practice, Lev and Yaku being reunited once again. This time they were actually going to play volleyball. Once that was over Everyone packed up and left, Yaku and Lev being the last ones to leave since they were locking up.
Mature content ahead: if you don't want to read it, skip it.
Yaku and Lev walked in the main gym area. Yaku noticed a heart on the wall still up and went over to take it down, he heard a slam. He turned and looked up, Lev smirking at him. Yaku snickered. Lev bent down and kissed Yaku, this time the kiss lasting longer. Lev licked Yaku's lip, asking for an entrance. Luckily he got it, Yaku sliding down the wall to sit down while keeping the kiss. Lev pulled away, the boys panting. He lifted yaku up and flipped them over, Lev now leaning against the wall while Yaku sat on top of him. They then went back to their makeout session, Lev easily winning dominance over the little Libero. They both pulled back, a string of saliva still connecting them. They both got up and locked up the gym, leaving to head back to their houses while holding hands. Before they parted, Lev pecked Yaku on the cheek and got a kick in return. To yaku, this was the best day of his life...

"I'm not being left behind."

~~~~~~~~~~
FINAL CHAPTER IS DONE OMFG AHAHAGAHHAGAB 😭😭😭😭 if you all want I could make a few extra chapters like a time skip one or a date one idm. But thank you all so much for reading! Your comments really crack me up XD A few people I usually see reading this is:
iiTokyoWeeb
cookiiexmilk
So thank you all for reading my fanfic! There will be other things I will write. I'm planning on maybe a character x reader or some more angst (Iwaoi) so tell me what you would like to see from me! Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this fic and stay safe!😘
PEACE OUT!😼✌️
-Bløssøm Bløøm/Will