Chp.13: Waking Nightmare

Yaku was on his bed trembling after the funeral. Suddenly he heard and echo. "Yaku..Yaku?" It sounded like Lev's voice. "Why is he crying in his sleep?" Another voice, it sounded like Kuroo. Everything went black "Yaku?" Lev shook yaku. "AHH!" Yaku shot awake. "Wtf? Yaku?" Lev felt so confused. "Are you good?" Kuroo asked. "Lev?" Yaku asked. "Hm, Yeah?" Lev Replied. "Was it a dream?" He looked at his hands. "Was what a dream?" Kenma added. "I-i think I had a dream where Lev died.." Yaku felt so relieved. "Wait what-" Lev started at the wall, confused still. "What day is it!?" Yaku bursted. "Umm it's September 29th, yesterday we had hella fun." Kuroo Replied. "It was a dream!" Yaku felt so relieved again. He turned and hugged lev "Where did this come from!" Lev laughed. "Don't ever leave me." He spoked softly. Lev smiled. "So are we getting breakfast or not!" Kuroo demanded, while laughing. They all got up and walked downstairs. Lev made breakfast for everyone and didn't get shot. They ate and talked, they were all extremely happy. They all (expect Yaku) packed up their things to head home.

Once all home, Yaku heard a car pull up outside his house. "Mum?" He sighed. She opened the door. "I'm home!" She declared. "H-hey..?" Yaku questioned if he should reply. "Did you have friends round?" She noticed the bowls sat on the table. "Y-Yeah?" He Replied. "Oh alright!" She smiled. "Woah, new reaction." Yaku laughed. "Good news!" She announced. "Hm?" Yaku looked at her. "While I was away, I got therapy to know how to treat you better! So I support you on being gay!" She chirped, holding her thumb up. Yaku smiled and hugged her. "That's great news!" He added. "Alright now who's the lucky boy!" She smirked, looking at him. "I hate you," Yaku teased, "Well someone from Nekoma called Lev." "Oooooh, you mean the one like 100 feet taller than you!" His mum remarked. "Ye- Hey!" He hissed, his mum laughing. "Well, I'm happy you found love.." she looked up and smiled.

Yaku lay flat on his bed, so relieved that entire ordeal wasn't real. He thought about loosing Lev again and knew it would be hell. What if he confessed to him? Yeah. Sure. He'll do that when he's alone with him. His chest felt butterflies but knew he had to do it if he wanted to remove this pestering feeling he had for the tall silver.

After practise he asked if he could talk to Kenma and Kuroo. "So um, I need help with something." Yaku said. "Ooooh, what with?" Kuroo curiously asked. "Um, well...I'm thinking on confessing to Lev, but I'm not sure how." Yaku blurted. Kuroo looked at Kenma with a smirk, Kenma smiling back. "I think we can help you there." Kenma said. They discussed plans and came up with this one plan:
They tell the team to come to practise early (everyone except Lev) so they can decorate the gym. Once that's happened, Kenma will wait outside the school for Lev with a blindfold and then take him (blindfolded) to the gym and surprise him with Yaku.
"Yeah, that sounds great." Yaku replied. "Alright," Kuroo clapped his hands together, "Let's tell the team." They walked out of the storage room and to into the gym. Lev and Kai had apparently already left. Kuroo told the entire team the plan and were all excited, but Coach had a better idea. "What if we:
Do what you said but instead we tell him the Practise is off tomorrow and we have an entire day to prepare. Instead of having a quick confession perhaps let's have a small party at practise with food and everything."
Everyone agreed. Excited for tomorrow everyone cleared up the gym and headed to lesson. On the way there, Kuroo and Yaku spotted Lev. "Oh, Lev. By the way practice has been cancelled tomorrow." Kuroo said. "Oh, why?" Lev responded. He looked at yaku for an excuse. "Um..the gym is getting an inspection!" Yaku explained. "Oh ok! Bye then, I have to get to lesson!" Lev smiled and waved. "You said you had an excuse you rooster!" Yaku hissed at Kuroo.

After school, everyone went home. News spread to Kai so he knew what was happening tomorrow. Yaku said goodbye to Kuroo and Kenma and went home. When he plopped on his bed he scrolled through social media, quite nervous about tomorrow. It was starting to get late so yaku fell asleep, adrenaline pumping through his veins for the day he confesses.
~~~~~~~~~
SORRYSORRYSORRY!! I tricked you all thinking that Lev died hehe I'm only just getting started on the fluff >:) I hope you enjoyed this cute chapter and stay safe!😘
-Bløssøm Bløøm/Will