Chp.12: Funeral time

Yaku wore a smart black suit with a black tie, carrying a bouquet of red flowers. He waited outside in the cold air, Kuroo and Kenma standing beside him. They invited Akaashi and Bokuto aswell, they stood next to Kenma. Lev's family was on the opposite side of the path where they waited. A dark wooden coffin was carried past them, taken inside where everyone sat. Lev's family walked in first and Yaku and the rest followed. "Psst, Hey, Yaku!" Alisa whispered. Yaku looked over to her and saw a spare seat next to her. "Sit here!" She asked. "But that's where his family sits..?" Yaku reminded her. "He told me one time that you felt like family to him.." She smiled. Yaku felt flustered but agreed to sit down beside Alisa. The others sat behind Yaku. The priest said his words and then asked his family to make speeches. And then asked Yaku to make a speech. He took a gulp and stood up and walked over to the mic.
"W-well...Lev was an amazing team mate and friend. Nekoma was so happy to have a Titan like him on the team." The crowd laughed a bit at Yaku's comment. He continued. "I never really told him how I felt but words cannot express how grateful I am to be part of his life. He really had no timing while spiking balls, but he's what brought the team together and made us stronger. Without him at practise, everything would remain quiet. With Lev around it was Chaos but it was so fun. I wish I could continue playing with him, we can all agree without him, a part of us will be missing. I honestly hope that he's somewhere safe now, somewhere, where he's not suffering. I hope he has a lovely afterlife. Fly high Lev..

...Connect..."

we're Yaku's last words to Lev. After everything the coffin was taken to be buried and placed in the ground with soil pouting on top of it. Once filled, everyone said their farewells and placed flowers on the grave. "Bye, You Tin headed Titan. We'll miss you and your dumbness." Yaku smiled.

They headed back to Yaku's and headed into their rooms. Akaashi and Bokuto were in the guest room, Kenma and Kuroo were in his parents room and Yaku sat on his bed, alone in his room. He saw Lev's shirt on the ground and looked down, trembling.
~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this one isn't that long, my mind was completely blank. In the next chapter things will be heading UPhill instead. :) not spoiling it but look forward to that anyway hope you enjoyed and stay safe!😘
-Bløssøm Bløøm/Will