Chp.6: Everything Moves

((Stfu I know I named the chapter after a song))
As the 5 of them walked through town, Yaku found the shop he was looking for. It was sports shop with a navy blue logo and neatly painted white letters. Yaku pointed at the shop and they all agreed to go in. As they were all searching, Yaku found what he was looking for. A pair of long black gloves which covered up his wrist and palm. Yes! Something to hide the scars! Yaku thought in accomplishment. He picked them up and told the others he was gonna go to the check out. Lev was still looking but Satsumo said she was gonna come with Yaku and told Lev to stay with Kuroo and Kenma. They walked to the check out line. "You like him, don't you?" Satsumo growled.
"And what if I do?" Yaku returned. Why the hell was she asking him this?
"Well stay away short ass." Satsumo hissed. She then went on to kick Yaku's ankles, making him stumble. He felt like he was going to burst with rage but looked away and didn't speak to her.

Once they checked out the continued to walk through town. "Uggggghhhh, I'm hungryy." Lev moaned.
"Shut up, lev. I know a good boba place around here." Yaku said.
"Well let's go there then!" Kuroo announced.
They walked towards the boba shop with neon letters, clearly saying: ボバショップ (Means Boba Shop) on the front. The went inside and ordered their drinks and food. They sat down at the table and started talking.
"Jesus Christ Yaku, did you just chug that entire boba!?" Lev commented after yaku finished his bubble tea,
"I was thirsty, Ok? I'm heading to the toilet." Yaku exclaimed. He got up and slowly walked towards the toilets, turning the corner to the men's. "Um, I need to go aswell." Satsumo nervously said.
"Ok!" Lev chirped. Satsumo got up and started to walked towards the ladies. Once Lev, Kuroo and Kenma were distracted she turned the corner where a corridor was and at the end was the men's toilets. "Don't you think Satsumo has taken a liking to Yaku?" Kenma questioned, while still on his phone.
"True." Lev shrugged. After that no one spoke, it was just an awkward silence waiting for Satsumo and Yaku to return.

After a couple of minutes they still hadn't returned. "Where are they?" Kuroo broke the silence.
((Yaku POV))
Yaku wiped his hands and opened the door of the men's to reveal Satsumo standing suspiciously. "Um..hello?" Yaku titled his head. Satsumo smiled and walked towards Yaku. "The fuck...the women's are that way." He pointed. Suddenly he felt a punch to nose sending him to the floor.
((Lev's POV))
"Perhaps I'll go check on them! Well, I'm only allowed in the men's so I guess I'll see what's taking yaku so long." Lev explained. Kuroo nodded and Lev got up to walked towards the the corner. Her turned the corner and...
((Nobody's POV))
"You stupid bitch!" Satsumo called to Yaku. Lev stood there shocked. "What the fuck?" He mumbled, confused, angry and shocked. "O-Oh, heyyy lev!!" Satsumo innocently said. "Yaku are you alright!" Lev quickly helped Yaku up and guided him back to the door of the toilets. "Lev, I'm fine. I can walk!" Yaku laughed.
((Lev's POV))
"what the actual hell was that!?" Lev confronted Satsumo. "He was trying to take You from me!" She hissed back. "That doesn't give you the right to hit him!" Lev returned. He sighed.
"I'm done."
"What!?"
"I'm not being with someone who hits my friends just because we're close!" Lev argued. This went on for a while until Yaku walked out and Satsumo ran off. "What happened out here?" Yaku asked.
"I broke up with her, that's what." Lev said, still annoyed. "Important thing is, are you ok?" Lev asked.
"Pfft, I'm fine it was just a nose bleed." Yaku replied. They headed back to the table.
"Why the fuck was there yelling and why did Satsumo run away?" Kuroo asked quickly
"She punched yaku, so I broke up with her." Lev explained. They were all worrying over Yaku but he kept on saying he was fine, inside he wasn't.
~~~~~~~~~
Aaaand that's a wrap! If you haven't noticed already I've added bit more to the description! But that's really all I have to say, I still can't get over 100 reads, thank you all so much! Anyway chapter 7 should be coming out soon. If not I'll notify yall. Anyway hope you enjoyed and stay safe! 😘
-Bløssøm Bløøm/Will