Chapter 15

I cleaned up the kitchen after lots of arguing between me and Luke, with me insisting I would do it. And him insisting that I don't do it.

I won that argument.

They decided to give me a house tour since I'd probably be here for a week.

That would give me enough time to heal, and then go home.

We started at the top floor which just consisted of everyone's bedrooms, and a bathroom. The room I was staying in was also on this floor at the end of the hall.

"This is Ryders room, I wouldn't go in there it's probably a mess." Luke cringed, closing the door.

We moved onto the next door, "This is Brandon's room, also probably a mess." He sighed, closing that door as well.

Then it was Andrews room, Luke closed the door behind him and groaned. "You know, there all probably a mess. Besides me and Benji of course, only one with manners in this house I swear." He raked his fingers through his hair, Im thinking he has a little OCD and doesn't like messes very much.

I told him it was okay while he showed me the rest of the rooms, getting more agitated with them. He also said he was going to have a talk with them later, something about growing up and cleaning up after themselves. I wouldn't want to be them right now, he seems scary when he's mad.

"And this is obviously the room you'll be staying in for a bit." He gestured to the room I woke up in the previous day. I must say, all of their rooms are very nice and not something I'm used to at all. I feel like a servant in a house full of kings.

Not like I haven't felt like a servant before.

"Uhm- thank you again.. for ya know all this. You didn't have to." I shrugged slightly, thanking people just wasn't my thing, I haven't been doing it too often.

"Pffft, nonsense. Anyone would do this. But I have to do some work on the computer, I'll get someone else to give ya the little house tour." I nodded, and started walking with him down the hall to the kitchen.

Do all these boys do is eat?

I hoped that Brandon or Ryder wouldn't be the one giving me the tour. Ryder seemed like he hated me, and Brandon scares me.

"Finn." Luke addressed him as Finn turned around, showing the pop tarts that, I was convinced, were more on his face rather than his stomach.

"Yes?" He raised his eyebrow, and wiped off the leftover pop tarts on his face, onto his shirt.

Luke rolled his eyes. "Clean yourself up, then please give Quinn a tour of the rest of the house. I already showed her your bedrooms." He concluded, handing Finn a napkin.

"Aw, I was gonna play call of duty with the boys." He pouted, taking the napkin from Luke. I stood in the center of the room, awkwardly looking around not knowing what to do.

"I don't care, I have some stuff for the dealership to do on the computer. Just because you bums have off, doesn't mean that I do. Now get your lousy ass up, and give her a tour." He finished, grabbing an apple from a bowl and walking out of the kitchen.

Finn whispered under his breath something like 'meh meh I'm the oldest and bossiest har har.' He stood up and walked towards the door while muttering 'well let's get on with it.'

I sighed and walked towards him, going down to the second story. My ankle felt terrible, and I thought it was going to fall off but they couldn't know that. I've caused them too much trouble already.

"Hey sorry if I seemed like a brat, I think your nice and all I just wanna play some video games." He shrugged, and continued down the hallway. His pace was much faster than mine, he was probably 7 feet tall compared to me.

"No it's okay- I um get it. Video games are fun." Truth is, I don't get it. I've never played a video game before. Zach said it rots your brain, and mom just does whatever Zach wants her to.

"Yeah they are." He smirked. We came to a stop outside a white door, with a window at the top which I couldn't see through. Finn opened up the door leading to a pool.

I'd never been in a pool before, but I also don't plan on ever going in one. I'm not sure what the chances of drowning are but I'm sure they're high. The chances of someone trying to drown me is probably even higher. I never knew pools were in the inside though.

"This is the pool, obviously. You can come down here whenever, just make sure someone else is here too." He concluded, heading towards the door again leaving me in this gigantic room leaving me to my thoughts.

The room was gigantic, the size of the kitchen and living room combined. I don't understand what the point of having such a massive pool is for. I mean, there are a lot of boys and they probably throw parties all the time. This whole house is marvelous.

"Are you coming or what?" I heard Finns voice from down the hallway.

"Yeah!" I shouted back, walking towards the door. I closed it behind me and headed off into his direction.

"So the next room is the art room. Benji and Ryder are really the only ones that use it, but if you want you can." He shrugged, seeming to be uninterested with this part of the house. On the other hand I was beaming, I loved drawing and painting but only rarely got the chance to do it.

"Woah.." I breathed out, looking at all the art supplies lining up in shelves, and cupboards along the wall.

"Do you like drawing?" Finn asked curiously. I turned back to look at him and shrugged, "Yeah it's fun.." I muttered.
I always used to try and show Zach and mom my drawings but they always dismissed me uninterested anytime I tried. She said it was a waste of time and effort, and not a very valuable skill to have. I knew she was wrong, but I didn't dare telling her that. Maybe Finn thought I was some sort of weirdo, or nerd because I liked art. If he saw my drawings he would think they were bad anyways.

"Awesome." He smiled, then turned back to look at me. "I've always wanted to be able to draw but, Andrew said my skills are as good as a monkey on drugs so I don't even try." He laughed, and I chuckled a bit too. "Just keep practicing, and I'm sure you'll be fine." I encouraged him with a nod. "I don't know about that.. but let's just continue." I agreed silently, and exited the room taking one look at it again, then closed the door and followed Finn.