Two

I walked inside the whorehouse, which was reeking of piss and sweat. My most trusted men were spread out along the perimeter, disguised as thugs looking for a night of pleasure and waiting for my signal to burn the dreadful place down, but it wasn’t happening soon from the looks of it. I still hadn’t found a tall curvy brunette yet.

I walked in further and ignored all the lowlifes leering at me. As I kept moving, I scanned the poles and the bar halfheartedly, struggling to hide the frustration on my face. The place was dimly lit in shades of neon pinks and purples along the ceilings which made it hard to recognize anyone. I was about to call it an early night and get out of there when I saw a bright yellow spotlight and made my way over.

Instantly getting my attention caught on something of interest, I adjusted my gun discreetly under the shimmery gold risqué dress I was clad in and added an extra sway to my hips for show. I walked to a tall stripper clinging to and rubbing her barely covered body on a dancing pole seductively. Getting into character, I lasciviously walked my eyes over her frame and licked my bottom lip seductively, making sure she caught the gesture.

Realizing what she thought my intentions were, she leaned towards me coyly and suggested meeting her in a private room. Glad that she took my bait, I nodded curtly and made my way to where I knew from my research the private rooms were located, acutely aware of her footsteps following mine. I walked up the dimly lit hallway and looked for the most secluded and detached room, ignoring and avoiding the horny filth all around me.

As I opened the door, the girl giggled and intentionally brushed her soft, sequined front against my back, “I am Spice.” She informed me, whispering huskily in my ear.

Refusing to acknowledge her words, I spun on a dime and captured her lips with mine, shutting her up. I didn’t need her chewing my ears out. She didn’t hesitate in returning the gesture with double the fervor while rubbing her hands all over me and slammed the door shut behind her.

I used the opportunity I got instantly and pushed her against the damn door wedging my knee between her thighs and noticed that she stood just as tall as my own 5’8 self. I forced her lips apart with my tongue and grinded my knee at her wet, pulsating center. She moaned and cupped my breasts, giving them a squeeze and flicking her thumbs over my sensitive nipples. I pulled her head back with my fingers gripping the back of her head and moved my lips down the column of her throat, alternating between licking and biting, all the while maintaining the sweet torture with my knee.

“Please.” Spice whispered and I stepped back completely. I slowly made my way over to the small black couch located in the center of the room and sat down. Knowing what she had to do, Spice stalked her way towards me and kneeled in front of my open legs. She pried my legs apart wider and adjusted herself between them. She moved to push my dress up as I jerked back, suddenly remembering the gun hidden under my dress.

Instead of getting the message, she pushed me back so I fell down on the couch and pushed my dress up, ignoring the gun glinting in plain view.

She followed my gaze to the gun and grinned before completely ignoring its presence and moving my panties to the side and attaching her mouth to my mound. Without giving me time to adjust to her, she started moving her tongue in lazy circles on me and mumbled, “I could get in so much trouble because of this.” between the skilled and practiced strokes of her tongue.

When I couldn’t control the noises anymore, she slipped two fingers inside me and alternated between them and her tongue every so often. As I gasped for breath, she bit down hard and my climax built and burst out of me leaving nothing but plain white noise in the background. Spice didn’t allow me to relax as she hungrily sucked and licked me dry. I came down from the high and sat up to find her already staring at my face. 

“What?” I asked self-consciously as realization of what I was here to do rushed back to me, making me stumble and curse at myself. It had been a week since the last failed attempt and I couldn’t afford to go through the disappointment once more.

As this thought steeled me, I pushed Spice down and straddled her. Capturing her lips in mine, I waited to see her writhe beneath me and just as she did, I grabbed the vial from between my own breasts, poured it on my finger and rubbed it over my bottom lip, attaching it to hers. Within seconds of sucking on it, Spice looked at me in confusion and lost consciousness.