Chap 3

The future kids were here about 3 days, right now they need fake identities. "We should just change our last names," said Scorpius. Albus nodded. "Sweyln," Lily said. "hm?" James said.

"Anuluan Potter was a Sweyln," she said. "around 1236 Anuluan Sweyln married Lui Potter," Lily said. Scorpius Frowned, " they won't have you guys on the records-" at this Lily pulled out a stack of books startling the Boys.

" According to our great-great great- oh Merlin just forget that recorded in this journal, Anuluan's Sister Julith Sweyln left for France and they never saw her again," lily said in one breath.

" ok well our parents," James said at this Lily thought for a moment. " we will need Fate and Death's help with that," she said. " for Ted, we could use Noir," Albus said suddenly. " Noir means Black in French," he said " You and Scorpius could use 'Noir' and claim that your cousins with him and us," he said again.

"that... Is not a bad idea" Teddy said "so James, Lilith, Albus Sweyln, and Scorpius, Teddy Noir" Scorpius said. " Death and Fate can help with the parents part and... This will be the 9056,356th universe" Lily said. " Lily can talk to Death and Fate about the parents and we're good, we'll need a background story"

After the identifies were sorted out this is what they came up with. The potter kids said their mother homeschooled them in France where they lived until she died and they moved to Britain to continue their magical education. Scorpius and Teddy are Raised by their Aunt who then abandoned them at 6 and their other Aunt The mother of the 'Sweylns' found them.

" ok so Fate said that our parents are John Sweyln and Lyla Sweyln nèe Uraka and John died when we're 2, Teddy's dad is going to be Lunaris Noir and Flora Noir nèe Sweyln who died when you're born for Scorpius is Octavius Noir and Nova Noir nèe bloom who died after Scorpius turns one. Then you raised by Aroura Janet nèe Noir who then abandons you guys at six" Lily said, Teddy was writing it down on parchment paper.

----/----/----/----/----/----/----/----/----/----/---

They told everyone who nodded until Fred said, " Wait Death? Fate?" the room was silent "Um" James looked at Albus who look at lily and looked at Scorpius. Sighing Teddy said," here is a little about how we met them"

~€£€£€££££€££€£££€££££€£€£€£€€£€~

One-year-old Teddy was awake when he saw a small light, it was 4 am so who was it?. There stood a Blonde woman with vibrant Purple eyes, had a white dress, and a small crown. There was a man who had an ebony hair color, wearing a dark cloak. Teddy in his baby instinct cries, he'd never seen these people at all. Fate the blonde gave Death a look, " I told you we've should've come when he's older" she said grabbing Ted who was still scared.

It only took a few minutes before he calmed down and a small pop was heard and the trio left. They did this every 2-3 weeks so he could get accustomed to the People. Soon James came along, Albus and Lily. Scorpius came a little late due to how many living people were visiting the afterlife. The dead had a transparent look to them, unlike the kids. It wasn't until they were older they met their relatives.

Lily I, James I, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Regulus, Lyall, Hope, Even Orion and Walburga (Holy Merlin!). The three brothers from the tale (yes there real people) came to visit sometimes (Antioch only visited because Ignotus forced him much to James II's amusement). They meet other People like Fate and Death. There was Lady Magic ( " she's a being?!" Came from Harry and Hermione) Chaos and Mischief, Life, and time.

~€£€£€££££€££€£££€££££€£€£€£€€£€~

"and that's how we know Death, Fate, and everybody else" James exclaimed. "T-that was a lot to take in" Auther was the one to break the silence. " of course it is now I'm hungry," James said causing laughs.

~€£¥£¥£€£¥£££¥€£¥€¥€¥€£¥£€£¥£€£¥~

James and Albus were trying to keep their hair tamed, while Lily, Teddy, and Scorpius were laughing. Scorpius Dyed is hair more of a dirty blonde color, ( Authur was amazed), Albus did the same.

Albus's hair was Very VERY dark brown. Teddy, Remus, and Sirius were chatting about, Lily helped Molly cook, Scorpius was playing chess with Ron, James, Albus, and Harry were trying (and failing) to move one of the furniture for more room.

The next morning, they all got their letters, and were now at Diagon Alley. " lily needs ' The Standard book of spells grade 3', ' intermediate Transfiguration',' Defense Magical Theory ', 'The Monster Book of Monsters' and ' Spellman's Syllables'"  ( I looked up the lists on Harry Potter Wiki )

" Al and Scorpius need ' the standard book of spells grade 4' and ' Defense Magical theory' Fith years needs 'The standard book of spells grade 5' and ' Defense magical theory' James needs 'The standard book of spells grade 7', 'A guide to advanced Transfiguration', 'Advance Potion Making', ' Defense magical theory', ' Flesh-eating trees of the world'" Hermione said reading from there Letters.

" You guys can go I need to go to the Apothecary first," said James as he headed off. The others went Flourish and Blotts for their books. " we need robes, And writing supplies" Lily said, as she grabbed the books James would need.

" We can meet up at the Ice cream polar," Ron said, Albus nodded. The Kids first went to Madam Malkins and James came along also and then went to get the Ink, Quills, and Parchment paper.

It wasn't long when they met at the polar, laughing and chatting they left. " But Moony!" Sirius whined, " No Sirius"

" But I'm bored I've been stuck here forever!"

Sirius who had not left ever since he got to Grimmauld place was bored VERY bored. " Sirius you can't go outside, Albus was able to bend a rule and you can go to Hogwarts in dog form with the kids," said Remus not even looking up.

Sirius was delighted ( he does not squeal, men do not squeal). Scorpius and James, were with Kreacher who was forbade to tell anyone about the time travelers, were having a conversation merlin knows what.

Lily and Harry were doing each others hair, harry was red from embarrassment at how his hair was tied while lily laughed. Teddy was with Authur explaining muggle things to him.

Only 2 weeks till Hogwarts.

Ok sorry for the slow updates, but a few things, Swelyns are a died out pure blood (Now half-blood) line this is not true I just made it up. As for their sorting, they'll be in the house that they were in the future.