When their s/o is Picky about their Food | M boys+Cordelia+Beatrix

Ruki
• It annoys Ruki a lot because he deems it as ungrateful and being difficult.
• Doesnt understand why his s/o needs a certain amount of spice or no (insert colored food) etc..he finds them a bit spoiled because of it.
• Might be bold enough to tell them to cook their own dinner/meals if they dont like his cooking.
Kou
• Kou isnt the chef in the house, so he doesnt really mind? He forces them to eat, mainly because hes secretly worried for them.
• He also doesnt know why shes so picky..like its food..but than again Kou was once human so..
• Tells them to try his favorite food, Vongole Bianco and if they dont like it he probably gets a little fussy about it but wont act out to much.
Yuma
• Yuma takes it as an insult, he loves his garden and veggies so he doesn't appreciate them not eating their food aka his cooking.
• Kinda tries to threaten or force him to eat their food so they dont starve to death.
• He also doesnt take kindly when they continue to decline then he gets angry.
• Definitely wants them to loosen up and start liking more food.
Azusa
• Similar to Kou, Azusa cares deeply for his s/o and wants them to eat and feel better.
• He often brings them snacks/what they usually eat and hope they'll like it today.
• He feels happy when he sees her eating and taking care of herself and he tries to help her loosen up and expand her food category.
Cordelia
• It also kinda bothers her..out of her own insecurities, shes curious if maybe theyre insecure inside..?
• She passes them food and nonchalantly tells them that she cares for them, even if thats not the deal.
• Might try and force them to eat as well, saying stuff like "If you loved me, you'd eat this." or something along those lines. But its all so her s/o is well fed and not malnourished.
Beatrix
• Beatrix, whos very similar to Shu's personality and looks, finds it bothersome.
• Like some of the others, also doesnt get why he/she cant just eat normally and normal human food.
• She usually puts up with it and gives them their picky food.
• It doesnt bother her too much though but it's definitely a thorn in her side..for sure.
|||