Chapter 8

We arrived in front of my house at 10:00 pm. I have never been on a date, so in my eyes, it was perfect. I looked out the window to see my house. I didn't want to leave yet, so I looked back at Jaya. 

"Sorry for getting emotional." He said looking at me in the eyes. This time, grabbed his chin and kissed him. He smiled under my lips and kissed me back. 

"There was no need to apologize. Today was perfect. Thank you, honestly." I responded. He smiled at my words.

"Of course. Will there be a second date?" I took a moment to register his words. He wants to go on a second date with me?

"Of course there will be." He blushed at this statement, making me smile. 

"Well goodnight." I said, with a smirk.

He leaned in once again, this time kissing me with passion. I cupped the sides of his face with my hands. He did the same. We stayed like this until we had to catch our breathes.

"Goodnight" he said, smiling. I walked out of the car, and entered my home. My mom sat in the living room watching tv. She turned around to greet me, and offered me dinner.

"No thanks mom, we ate."

"Okay baby." She turned back around to watch tv as I headed upstairs. I entered my room, changed into some sweats and a graphic tee, and texted Aaliyah.

Aaliyahhhhhh

Me 

heyyyyyyyy

Aaliyah

heyyyyyy

how'd it go??????????

Me

ugh it was fucking perfect

i had so much fun

he so genuine

Aaliyah

chile we been knewwww

he's literally yo bestfriend

yu guys are adorable

tell me what happened tho

Me 

well....

After this we FaceTimed until 1am. We spoke about the whole thing. Especially the kiss. Well...kisses. We talked about his dad, which I knew was wrong, but I couldn't help it. After our conversation, I texted Jaya goodnight and went to sleep.