Prologue

The Eastern Lands.

Lerenotia houses the curse in the form of a throne. Created by the old magic of the long deceased dragons, the curse leaves it's mark on any human.

The parent's of Lerenotia give birth to their malformed children, unaware that the curse had already taken its first victims.

They toss the children in the pit. The Basin that houses the throne.

It is their undoing.

The children rise. They take up arms as their new malformed lord sits upon the throne, and they climb out of the pit.

As they run through the streets killing their parents who disowned them, the floors collapse. The dead rise up once again, and the malformed recover.

Lerenotia lies in ruins. Consumed by the Basin. The throne still sits in the center, untouched.

Their neighbors create walls, and Albea sees their neighbor across the sea fall. They march into the Basin, and begin. They go in confident, as the Black Witch Ephala follows them.

The massacre of the surviving malformed and cursed undead opens a new land for Albea. Yet their warriors scream. Their armor unable to be removed as it has fused with their skin. The witch is nowhere to be found. Unknowingly, Albea sends it's people to the Basin.

The New Age begins. The newly created demons roam the Basin.

It is now that the Western Clans will send their conquerors. To wipe Albea and Lerenotia off of the map, and take their new land and create an empire.