Part 3

" Are you and Jungkook not together anymore, huh?

You stood there being paralyzed. Not knowing how to answer Hoseok's question. You don't have any response to give Hoseok. You were together but not anymore.

" Isn't the moon beautiful? "

You tried to change the topic as you shifted your head toward the open sky admiring it. Hoseok sighed knowing something is wrong. It doesn't feel right to him. You and Jungkook weren't like this before.

" It is. "

Hoseok replied ignoring his question. He didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable but he needed to know what happened between two loving couples.

" How's life? "

You asked about leading the conversation so that the environment will not be awkward between you both. You looked at him and smiled. Hoseok glanced at your face which was shining under the moonlight causing you to look 100 times more prettier than you actually were.

" It's good, I guess. What about you? "

" It's fine. "

You smiled. You both stood there against the railing talking about random old memories. After a long time you felt yourself being happy.

You laughed with Hoseok recalling some funny and embarrassing moments. Catching up with an old friend feels nice when your life is not going the way you want it to be.

" You mean it was yeonjun who splashed water on Mr. Choi that time and blamed you? "

You laughed remembering how Hoseok was being punished that day in front of the whole campus. Now, when you think of it you are regretting falling in love with Jungkook. Maybe if he had a little trust in you things between you both might be different.

You suddenly frowned which didn't get unnoticed by hoseok. He felt a sudden urge to ask you.

" I saw Jungkook with a Lila on my way here. "

Hoseok turned his head not wanting to look at you. You looked down, the sentences were enough to break your heart once again. Your eyes got teary as you grabbed the railing and stood opposite, closing your eyes.

" She is the one he loves now. "

You uttered. Hoseok's brain stopped working as his eyes widened. You know it all but still is with him.

" I don't know what happened to us but I can see it all falling down, crashing down my every dream. "

You can't help but to let everything out. You can't relinquish the chance of having a shoulder to cry on. You want someone to hold you in place and after seeing the concern and care in Hoseok's eyes, you can't help but to have a breakdown.

Hoseok's eyes softened hearing the pain you were going through. He can't help but pity you. If you knew that loving someone charges this amount if hurt in return you wouldn't have fallen for Jungkook in the first place.

" It's hard to let go. "

You shuttered bursting into tears. Hoseok took you in his embrace not caring about you wetting his shirt. He rubbed your back gently whispering some motivating sentence to you. He made you feel that you were strong to hold on this longer.

After some time letting your heart flow out the pain you pulled away thanking hoseok for lending his shoulder for you to cry on. You sniffled and little before wiping your face with a handkerchief. Hoseok handed you.

" I am amazed y/n! "

You stopped your movement when you heard a voice, you looked towards the door just to see lila standing there clinging over Jungkook’s arm, Jungkook was also just standing there looking at you with disgust. You were confused.

You didn't want to talk to her but your curiosity took the best out of you.

" What do you mean? "

You asked her before getting up, dusting off the dust from your dress. You move aside from Hoseok after he bandages you with a cloth.

" Stop that act Y/n. We know that you are cheating on him. " 

You were just standing there for Jungkook’s reply but he didn’t say anything, not even a single word to defend his own wife. You know you shouldn’t tie hopes from him but it can’t be helped. You love him more than anything, even yourself.

" Jungkook "

You called out with a low voice hoping that he would say something, your eyes started to get teary but you held them in. He sighed and what he said next not just broke your heart but also you, your love and your expectations, all shattered when a tear slipped out.

" I don’t trust you "