Part 4

" I don't trust you "

"  What? "

You asked hoping that you might hear Jungkook wrong. He sighed, clicking his tongue and looking away in disgust. Lila smirked seeing you with all the tears and a heart broken state.

" Baby! I don’t feel good around her and it’s not good for the child. "

You can’t even express your mixed feelings after hearing that Lila is carrying a baby. You walked towards Jungkook and grabbed his arm with a little hope shimmering in your eyes that he might, he might change and say that it’s all a lie.

" What? Don’t give me those eyes and she is not lying. "

Jungkook yanked his arm off from your grip, he snaked his arm around Lila's waist caressing it gently. You stood there looking at them with blurry vision. You bite your bottom lip to hold on your sobs.

" Is it enough for you to leave me? "

Jungkook asked sarcastically with a smirk plastered on his face. His heart hurts seeing you like this because of him but he was being fed up with lies. Only if he would have trusted you enough to protect you like he promised, he broke everything.

" If that's what you want. "

You whispered but loud enough for them to hear. They both disappeared in the crowd leaving you alone in the dark world without any source of light. Your legs gave up as you plopped down on the floor, hiding your face in your palms, crying your heart out.

" Let's go y/n. "

Hoseok held onto your shoulder, helping you to stand up. He dragged you with him outside the mansion by the backside door. You can't stay there anymore.

You regret falling for Jungkook. You regret loving him. You regret marrying him. You regret building up a home with him. You regret being a part of his fake promises.

You regret trusting him. You regret holding onto him and most importantly you regret meeting him. If the god gave you a chance to go back in the past, you would have just walked away as farther as you can from him.

" Jungkook, where is Y/n? "

Mrs. Jeon grabbed Jungkook's arm and took him inside the room as soon as her eyes landed on him. She was beyond worried about you because she searched and you were nowhere to be found.

" I don’t know and You won't see her again. "

Jungkook scoffed, spitting bitterness. Mrs. Jeon gave him a confused look thinking he might be pranking her. Jungkook sighed and explained everything that was happening between you too from a long period of time, gladly he had enough courage to confess every small detail about his wrong doings towards you and how he caused you to walk in pain alone.

" See mom, here is the proof that she is slut- "

Mrs. Jeon slapped him hard before he could complete that word. she snatched his phone as a tear slipped down from her eye, being disappointed in his own son. Her heart was beating faster than a bullet train.

Mrs. Jeon was feeling so guilty for what his son did to you and how you managed seeing your husband making out with his ex in front of your own eyes?

" You are so stupid! Do you know who he is? He is Jun, whom y/n treats as her own brother because she is an orphan. He came to Korean for a week and she told me about that but I guess you were too blinded by false accusations. "

Mrs. Jeon scoffed and took a deep breath to calm her shivering state, she wanted to confront her own son. Jungkook was just standing there hearing his mother’s words, palming his red cheek. Regret and guilt rushed over his veins but then also he is too stubborn to call himself wrong.

" You trusted lila over y/n? lila the one who used you for money and also cheated on you. On the other side is my Y/n who gave you everything, she was the one who stood with you when you had nothing but what you did to her? You broke her. Do you even know that lila is already engaged and is getting marr- ''

Suddenly a voice echoed from the backyard interrupting her words, Mrs. Jeon wiped away the falling droplets of tears from her milky cheeks before heading towards the person who is holding the mike with Jungkook following her behind quietly.

Now when Jungkook thinks about it his heart aches like someone has crumbled it like a piece of paper. You never gave him any chance to doubt your love and loyalty towards him but still he accused you.

" As you all know that my daughter Lila is Engaged to Mr. Choi’s son and recently we got the news that she is pregnant so the marriage will be held on the 12th of next week, you all are invited. Thank you! "