Epilogue

Jungkook's condition started to get worse after hearing your name, he wanted to meet you eagerly not for taking him back but asking for your forgiveness. Mrs. Jeon asked you to meet him but it also concerns you that are you even ready to face him after so long?

If we talk about Lila so, karma also hurted the way back. Her husband divorced her after knowing that the child wasn't his and his parents also disowned her. The child doesn't belong to Jungkook also, maybe it's from another man. 

How can a single misunderstanding destroy so many lives? 

" Should I meet him? "

You asked your husband while staring at the ceiling, laying down on bed beside him comfortably. Just by remembering those memories made your eyes watery. Taehyung removed his glasses and placed his laptop aside from his lap before giving his all attention to you. 

" Everyone deserves a chance to apologize. I am not forcing you but it's been so many years so in my suggestion you should meet him for once. "

Taehyung explained while rubbing his thumb on your knuckles waiting for your response. You thought about it for a while.

" I can't live my whole life hating someone and holding grudges, right?  "

His lips curved upwards in a proud smile, your decision was right. You called Mrs. Jeon that you'll drop by tomorrow, she was happy. Now you have to build yourself to face him without breaking down. The night goes fast and it's already morning.

( Next day )

" let's go! "

Taehyung interlocked his fingers with you, giving you some courage to enter the house. You look at your small baby bump and smile Unknowingly before entering the gates. As usual Mr and Mrs. Jeon welcomed you lovingly and talked for a bit about your pregnancy schedule.

" He is upstairs. "

Mrs. Jeon answered before you could ask her, you smiled. Taehyung patted your shoulder. You sighed before knocking on the unlocked door just for a confirmation to enter. You heard a glass shattering sound as you knocked again in hope of hearing a response.

" Go away! "

You heard Jungkook's voice after a long time, the river of memories flowed back. You took a deep breath. You looked back at taehyung and he gave you a flying kiss before walking away, giving you space. He surely trust you the most. 

" Jungkook. "

You slowly opened the door revealing yourself to him. Jungkook turned his head to the familiar voice he wanted to hear from the past few years, he got up and ran towards you. A euphoric feeling rushed in his body. He came forward to hug you but stopped when his heart tailed down towards your visible baby bump. A part of him shattered again.

" Are you pregnant? "

Jungkook asked even after seeing the clear things as you sighed and nodded before inviting yourself in the room. You sat on the edge of bed, patting beside to give him a hint. He slowly sat down beside you, still with eyes on his feet. 

" Jungkook, I forgive you. "

You spoke breaking the ice between you two. He finally looked into your eyes and broke down in tears. 

" I am sorry y/n. I really am. I loved you and always did but I don't know what's gotten into me that I did that stuff to you. You are the best I could ask for but I lost you. I am happy to see your state a- "

He choked on his own tears. A tear slipped down from your eye as you never imagined to see him in this state. You rubbed his back and wiped his tears to calm him down with your gentle actions.

" It's okay! It's all in the past and you can't live with those hurtful memories. Forget them and start a new life, you also have to find a partner for yourself. I know it's hard but once you find the correct one your world will turn wonderful. Now get up and change yourself, hmm? "

Jungkook made eye contact with you and hummed in response. 

" How can you be so gentle with me after all the things I did? "

Jungkook asked, making you stop your movement. You thought for a while. 

" It wasn't your fault it was mine to trust and love someone more than me. "

You smiled. Jungkook looked down, ashamed. 

You talked with Jungkook for a while and most of the talk was about him apologizing. He knows that he doesn't have a chance left as he neglected and avoided every single one. You have a loving husband and soon you will be a mother of his child. Jungkook wasn't in his best state seeing your eyes sparkle for someone else, once those used to sparkle for him but not anymore. 

" Take care of yourself. "

Jungkook said as you nodded and smiled before leaving with Taehyung. You sighed as soon as you made yourself comfortable in the passenger seat. 

" You feel better now, right? "

You nodded and pecked his lips. Sometimes forgiving someone who broke you can also bring happiness to you. 

Everything falls into its place, a happy ending. 

Author's note :
I hope you liked the story as well as the ending. Also, do tell me of you want me to write more stories on wattpad. Thank you for reading this one 🤍