𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

sin·ce·ri·ty /sinˈserədē/

–the quality of being free from pretense, deceit, or hypocrisy.

•🦋•

MINGYU'S

Just as I finished the word Serendipity, my classroom was filled with squealing children, happy and satisfied with my answer.

I thought they were satisfied enough, I can't take half of their lunch time to talk about this, so I turned to my heels to walk away,.. Until I was stopped again.

"Sir! Continue! You have two remaining S" Jisoo shouted and so I chuckled and went back in the middle.

"You guys are so stubborn, if you want me to continue.. Okay then..." I shook my head as they laughed. I cleared my throat before starting to speak again.

"Sincerity... Mingpuppy kept his feelings towards the other boy for weeks.."

"he was scared that if he confessed he'll lose their friendship, he was scared that he will lose Mr.Beanie"

"Until one day, he saw Mr. Beanie talking and hugging with someone... It made him feel so sick, it made him feel different kind of things"

"It made him feel sad and angry,... and jealous.. All at the same time.."

The looks on the pupils face then grew with anticipation..

"Because Mingpuppy was so bewildered, he lost control and decided to drag his best friend towards no where.. They ended up on a park, under a beautiful tree"

I looked at my students and chuckled at their anticipating eyes, "Do I really need to continue?"

"Continueeee !!" they all shouted at the same time making me laugh and mutter apologies.

"So... After that, Mr.Beanie was so shocked and a bit angry for what Mingpuppy had done.."

"But Mingpuppy started to explain...as he was explaining, his feelings were blurted out all at once, surprising the younger, and even surprising himself"

"Mingpuppy shouted his heart out, he said how jealous he was, he said how he truly liked the other boy, how he loved him. Even way beyond than just best friends."

Numerous dramatic gasps and squeals from the class was heard...

"He said he loves him and just wanted to have him, and take care, and treasure him forever..."

"What surprised him even more, was when Mr. Beanie tiptoed all of the sudden and captured the taller boy's lips"

Just by that, my highschoolers shouted in unison and smiled from ear to ear, obviously loving the story I had experienced myself.

"Mingpuppy was frozen, but he slowly melted into the kiss and responded..."

"The kiss was so gentle, it was so pure, it was so genuine."

"Just when they stopped, Mr. Beanie whispered 'I love you too'"

"It made the both of them feel so happy, they wanted to jump and scream, but the first thing they did was hug.."

"With the sweet confession, with the kiss, with the hug, Mingpuppy saw something in the other's eyes, he felt something, and that was genuineness."

"Every words they spoke for each other, every touch they shared, was honest, there was not hint of deciet. Every I love yous were real, so they got together"

"It was sincere... Everything they did was full of Sincerity, Mingpuppy then said to himself, that love, can also be described as Sincerity."

"Because if you love someone, every word and action you do to them has to be pure and real, it had to be sincere"

"Love is Sincerity."