𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

sac·ri·fice /ˈsakrəˌfīs/

–an act of giving up something especially for the sake of someone or something else.

•🦋•

MINGYU'S

My students were definitely in awe, "Sir, you're words are so deep, are you Mingpuppy?" Seungkwan joked and I chuckled.

"Of course not!" I denyed, but obviously, they were not convinced. Until they decided to bring up the topic of the last word that starts with S.

"Sir, what about sacrifice?"

Asked Seungcheol, making my face fall a bit sad, but quickly regained my smile for the sake of my students.

"Hmm....do you want me to continue?"

"Yes pleaseee!" Shouted my students at the same time..

I glanced at my watch once again, "I've consumed lots of your time! Why don't you guys eat?"

"We'll eat when the story ends!"

"Stubborn kids... okay.." chucklung, I fixed my suit and stood properly before began speaking again.

"Sacrifice...Mingpuppy and Mr.Beanie became lovers, they became lovers from highschool, even until they reached college, they both even graduated highschool here!"

I smiled, this school, this classroom itself is filled with Mingpuppy and Mr. Beanie's memories. I can almost hear their playful laughs around the room.

"Just then.. They were about to apply their dream universities..."

"Which was kind of bad.. Because Mingpuppy always dreamed to be a teacher, but Mr.Beanie wanted to be an engineer.."

My smile became sad, as I looked down, one of my students noticed the sudden sad atmosphere and asked, "Sir? What happened after that?"

I looked up once again,

"So...after that, they talked with each other... Mingpuppy stayed in Korea to study and become the teacher he always wanted..."

"While Mr.Beanie...well..he went to America for better opportunities, so he can chase his dream... Despite being sad, Mingpuppy agreed, because he supported Mr.beanie with all his heart"

"So they promised each other that they will still talk... And they did, they did talk, they adjust everything just so they can deal with time differences, because seeing, or even just hearing each other's voice makes them feel contented."

"They were like that for about 2 years, until it was getting harder for them. Mingpuppy and Mr. Beanie barely had time to talk and they were both busy."

"Until Mr. Beanie decided to say a temporary goodbye.."

I smiled again, wanting to stop my tears from falling,

Jeonghan asked, "Sir! What do you mean temporary goodbye? What happened to them?"

"well.. They broke up for the meantime...