Chapter 35

Nene's POV

☆☆☆ FLASH BACK ☆☆☆

Love is beautiful; it's so overwhelming and indescribable. Staying with L.D for these few days has been an awesome experience. It made me get to know more of his personality.

I've only spent three (3) days with him and it seems like i've known him for a very long time. Everyday, i learn a new thing about him... he's really fun to be with.

I received a text message from Kunle while i was getting ready for my study group meeting. He said he'll like us to meet after our study group meeting.

I was skeptical about Kunle's text. A part of me wanted to decline his request but when i pondered on it, i saw the need to meet up with him to set things straight with him. So, i replied his text, confirming our meeting.

One thing that really bothered me was how L.D would react, if i tell him about my meeting with Kunle. Knowing the kind of person he is and how he could react irrationally, i chose not to tell him about it and i also insisted that he stayed home while i went to the department.

"Are you really sure you'll be alright going to this group meeting alone? I really don't like the idea of you going alone. Please, let me come with you... i'll while away my time waiting for you in my car... pleeaassee." L.D pleaded passionately, as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, kissing the nape of my neck.

"Dearie, there's no need for you to come along... besides, Lola said she'll like to spend some time with me after the group meeting... to... to... you know, catch up on things we've missed out these past few days that i've been staying with you..." I lied, as i gently pulled away from his embrace.

"You know, i'm going to really miss you when you're gone. Please let me come along...i swear, i won't leave my car... i just want to be with you. Pleeeaaassse." L.D begged like a baby which was so funny that i laughed out.

"Awww...you look so cute when you act like a baby." I said, as i turned and slightly pinched his nose.

"I'm your baby... let me act like one... so, is it a yes? Can i accompany you? Yes?" L.D said slowly.

"It's a.....No!" I said playfully.

I grabbed my backpack and ran out of the bedroom.

L.D and i had a playful chase around the entire house after which he finally caught a hold of me in the kitchen.

"I wish you'll reconsider... i still don't get why you won't let me come with you. I'm sure Lola won't mind my presence if that's the reason you don't want me to come." L.D said, as he lifted me on the kitchen counter and began to kiss and caress me.

"Hmm..Stop...we...are in the kitchen..." I forced myself to say as i was getting so carried away by his kisses and touch.

"And so? What if we're in the kitchen? I really don't care... all i care is you... only you... gosh! You're driving me so crazy right now..." L.D said, as he claimed my lips passionately

"I have... i have to leave now... i'll be late..." I said, as i broke away from our hot passionate kiss, panting so hard.

"Arrrrrh! Fuck! Don't go..!" L.D let out, feeling irritated.

"Please, don't swear!... You know how much i hate swear words!" I snapped.

"Ummm... i know... i'm sorry about that... Ok, let me drive you down, at least." He said slowly.

"I'll be fine. I've already called the ESQ taxi which should be.. here... any moment... yep! It's here!" I said with a relief sigh, as i checked the taxi app on my phone to confirm the taxi's location.