XXV. Insatiable Desire

*Mature Content*

Rabiya

Her husband placed her gently on the bed, his lips tracing her collarbone in small, teasing nips, and she fell back against the pillow. Their room was dark, only the shadows of their limited furniture outlining the empty cavities of space, and their own desire being the only source of heat within a confined space. 

It definitely was not their first time together, but tonight was different. The air held a heavy intensity. Their hearts drummed to the beat of the other, sensations rolling off their bodies as the heat grew, the burning wake of sizzling desire crawling up the spine and words a slow breathy gasp. 

Adar brought his lips to her neck, kissing the nape of it as his hands explored the curve of her body, calloused fingertips going under her gown, pushing it until she shuddered at the cold air. 

There was a desperation in his kisses, his touch, and his heated eyes. When he glanced up to meet her gaze, she saw the intensity in his dark, cinnamon eyes, the heat and scarlet ache staring right into her. 

Dappled amount of moonlight peeked through their curtains, the shimmering glow outlining the sharpness of his jaw, illuminating the softness of his features while keeping the passionate gaze trained on her, pupils dilated. 

Rabiya smiled, pulling him up for a kiss, which he responded eagerly too. He captured her lips with ease, molding the rigid parts of his body to the ample curves of hers, fitting together like a puzzle. 

He tangled his fingers in her hair as he tugged her bottom lip into his mouth, his tongue swiping across before he devoured her mouth once more with a deep groan vibrating throughout his body, the tremors echoing to her. 

Rabiya swore she melted in his arms. Her whole body lit up like a firecracker at the subtle pleasure he managed to bring her to with just a kiss. 

Forcing himself to break the kiss, Adar moved so their foreheads touched, panting heavily as he opened his eyes to stare into hers once more. "You do crazy things to me," he murmured, pecking her lips again. "You make me lose all rational thoughts with just your eyes."

Adar's hands were under her gown, stroking the bare skin, and his lips trailed hot, wet kisses down the length of her neck again.

"Did you... want me to stop?" she breathed around the pleasure. 

His chuckle was a vibrato strumming against her nerves. "I love the hold you have on me. I love being senseless to your love, and I would not trade it for anything in the world."

Rabiya was growing impatient. After all the heart aches and pain she endured, all she wanted was to lose herself in the bliss she knew only Adar could deliver. He made her feel as light as a feather with his charming words, his ability to make her numb with sweet murmurs that drove her mind to a craving need. 

When she lifted her hips to roll against his, pressing to his most sensitive part, she released a desperate moan around her exhaled breath, drawing a pulse of lust from her husband as his eyes darkened. 

His teeth gently teased the fabric of her nightgown, an underdress she changed into earlier as she expected to sleep instead of what they were doing. How wrong she was to assume a night of slumber would be near impossible with such a dangerously attractive man sharing the same bed as her, a man she had the pleasure of calling her husband. 

"You really shouldn't play with fire," he rumbled, pinching her waist. "You might get burned."

A fearless emotion crossed her, a naughty gleam entering her crescent eyes as they sparked with challenge. "Then burn me, Adar," she whispered, tugging at his mass of black waves, hair disheveled from her fingers.