Chapter 2: A Ravolation

Dubai Horse Detective took all of the things out of the office he worked for 25 years.. it was a hard thing to do but Dubai Horse Detective knew had to get through the day. He will be okay he said to himself. He cried on the way to his car then got into the car and put on his seatbelt and started the car and went home.

When Dubai Horse Detective got inside of his home he started to look around for his wife, Ajman Horse Investigator. "Hello wife?" He screamed up the stairs. There was no answer and she should have been home from her job at the police station because it was 7:00pm. He was scared because she is a former criminal turned investigator after she faked her birth certificate, and he thought the police had found out and taken her to the police station. So Dubai Horse Detective ran to his car and went to the police station.

"Hello" he said to the people at the desk of the police station. "You were fired, Horse Detective, what are you doing here?" She bursted out. "Have they arrested my wife, Ajman Horse Investigator?" He asked her. "Yes" she said. "She was a former criminal and tricked us all with her birth certificate. She had to be stopped and arrested at your house today".

Dubai Horse Detective burst into tears then and there "why me!" He screamed at the ceiling. He threw his hooves up in the air and screamed in emotion pain. "She was supposed to be okay..." he sobbed quietly like a droplet of water falling off a lead on a plant.

Suddenly, his cry was interrupted by a woman saying "you can see her now". Dubai Horse Detective looked up and saw his wife. He admires her sleek long back locks, her perfectly manicured hooves, her fresh pair of 2k dollar luxury horse shoes. "Baby!" He cried out and ran to her. "Im being charged with arson and criminal activity" she sobbed into his long furry neck. "They can't do this to us!" He sobbed back.

Later that day Dubai horse detective was in bed and got a phone call and the phone read "important" so he answered it. "Hello?" He asked. "How is your wife doing?" Said the same voice from the beach phon call. Dubai Horse Detective gasped loudly. "Who do you think turned her in... Horse Bitch."

It was him, the only one who calls Dubai Horse Detective "horse bitch". He knew what he had to do...