Jailed

Dubai Horse Prisoner woke up in his cold jail cell and it was really cold, it was damp to, and it was hard to move because he was large and there was no space to move around. Suddenly a prison police man walked to his cell.

"Horse Prisoner, a call from your wife" he said and he handed him a cellphone (CELL-phone).

"Hello, wife?" He said into it. "Hello Dubai Horse Detect- Prisoner" she said in a evil voice. "How is your prison cell?".

Dubai Horse Prisoner let out a fast tear, like a faucet. "Shut up, bitch!" He screamed into the phone. The Police guard heard this and quickly took away the cell phone. "Sorry he did that" he said into the phone to her. "He's mad about being in jail". He ended the phone call.

"You have one strike and you have 3 more and we send you to die!" He said at Dubai Horse Prisoner. Dubai Horse Prisoner let our 4-5 more quick tears, they went fast like a garden hose spraying water onto grass and plants. He sat back down when the police guarder walked away.

Suddenly another police came in and said "come with me." He put Dubai Horse Prisoner in his hoovecuffs and walked him to the interrogating room. "What is your full name?" He asked.
"Dubai UAE Horse Felon D. Prisoner"
"When is your birthday?"
"I don't know"
"Okay."
"Where were you the night of the crime?"
"I was with my bitch wife, the evil woman, in our house in the bed and sleeping." He cried in anguish.
"Ok. When was the last time you saw your ex girlfriend?"
"She showed up at my door having a mental problem and claiming she was having a baby that I made with her, which wasn't true because I never had a time where I was with her for 10 years she never comes to Dubai and I was loving my wife, never her!" He screamed.
"We did a DNA test on the baby, it's your baby. Explain that Mr. Prisoner."
"I never had a baby relationship with her, I swear, I am for my wife! I would never be with a woman that is having mental illness like her, I left her because she was screaming and broke all of my nice plates, and broke my special mugs and threw them at me and my wife." Dubai Horse Prisoner looked down and took a sip of his water. He looked into the eyes of the Prison Police Man. "But even if she was having a Mental problem, I did not shoot her."

"Sir" said a voice from the doorway. "I have important info on the victim." He said. "Okay" said the prison police man. He stepped out in the hallway but Dubai horse detective could still hear them when they were talking.

"Sir, we have words that the victim was a undercover spy, and the baby she was pregnant with was born already, and the half human half horse baby is now Mr. Prisoners...." he pause. "The DNA was wrong..." he pause again. "...The baby is His Wifes and another human, the female DNA was horse."

Dubai Horse Prisoner screamed, like a Tornado horn going off when there is a tornado in Oklahoma, United States. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" he screamed to the police.

"You heard all of that , mr.prsioner?" He asked

Dubai horse detective nodded his long slender fur head and began to sob. "W-what do you mean it is Ajman Horse Investigators baby with human?" He trembled
"It means that she was working with you ex girlfriend to frame you and had a baby with a human and gave birth in secret... we believe she is the one who shot your ex-girlfriend." He said softly. "You're free to go. Your belongings are up in the front of the police station." He uncoffed his hooves and patted him on the mane. "Sorry, Mr. Detective."

Dubai Horse Detective grabbed his jacket and keys and wallet and badge and gun from the desk and went to his car. "I have enough of these conspiracy against me." He whispered, bringing a hoof up to wipe the tear from his eyes and fur. He started his car and put on his seatbelt and drove to his house. He got there and turned the car off and noticed no other car on the driveway. He walked up to the door and went 'knock knock'.

The door creaked open. Suddenly, he could see the eye of human. A man human. "What are you doing honey, who's at the doo-" it was his wife. With another horse, in his own home, he was holding his cats and dog too. "Bitch.." Dubai horse detective whispered, determined in his eye.

He put his hoof up and shoved the door open with all of his strengths, ready to scream before he saw it- the horse human baby. In the same high chair that he used when he was a baby horse. The high chair was not meant for a human, or a horse-human. It was too big for the human horse baby. He was slipping ou- "oh no!" Shouted Dubai Horae Detective, jumping your catch the baby as it slipped. "Bitch child" he screamed, throwing the baby onto the couch with all his strength.

"It's not what it looks like!" Shouted his soon to be ex-wife. But it was exactly what it looked like.